IMAGINE: Will getting jealous

| IMAGINE for @callmechie |

     "No, no, no, Y/N, you do it this way." Jack says, crossing over the deck to you. He comes around in back of you and reaches his arms around you. He starts to move your hands over the rope.

     "Ohhhh, now I see." You breathe, nodding, as he ties the rope. You turn your head and look at him. His face is mere inches from yours. "Thank you." You smile.

     He smiles back. "Anytime." He murmurs, his gaze dropping to your lips. You laugh nervously. You squirm out of his grasp, uncomfortable. You walk away from him and feel another pair of eyes on you. You look up at the crow's nest and see William Turner, the man you're in love with, watching you intently. You can't read his face but from this spot, he doesn't look happy. You smile at him and give him a wave. He just turns away from you. You frown.

---

     "Hello, Y/N." You hear someone say from the shadows below deck that night. You turn around and spot Jack sauntering towards you, a nearly empty bottle of rum in his hand.

     "Jack." You say, nodding to him.

     "Have I told you you look absolutely ravishing tonight?" He purrs, his words slightly slurred.

     "Uh, no." You answer, backing away from him. You don't go far until your back hits a post. Jack moves close to you. He reeks of rum. He reaches his hand out and touches your cheek. You start to inch away from him as you hear the crew starting to make their way down below deck.

    "Jack, perhaps you should go to your quarters." You suggest. He grabs your arm and pulls you to him. You push against him. "Jack, please let me go." You say calmly. He moves his head close to yours, intending to kiss you, just as Will comes down the stairs. He freezes, his jaw dropping. Your eyes widen and you gasp, shoving yourself away from Jack.

     "Will, this isn't what it looks like." You say.

     "No, I think it is." He whispers, disappointment in his tone. He moves past you hurriedly.

    "Will!" You exclaim. He ignores you. You groan as Jack just stares at you.

     "Now that he's out of the picture, why don't—" He starts to say.

     "NO." You protest, before fleeing up deck.

---

     For the following days, Jack does nothing but hit on you and try to impress you. Every time you look at him, he thinks it's a sign that you're madly in love with him. Will is becoming more and more distant.

      One day you're busy organizing the bottom levels off the deck. "Oh, Y/N, let me do that for you. I can get this finished in an hour." Jack says.

     You jump back, your eyes wide. "What-what are you doing here, Jack?" You ask. You specifically went down here to get away from him.

     "Just looking for you." He answers, rummaging through a box.

     You clench your fist. "Look, Jack, I don't know how to tell you this–"

     He straightens and looks at you. "But you're just as in love with me as I am in love you? I knew it!" He exclaims, rushing over to you. Before you can say or do anything, he pulls you into his arms and kisses you passionately. You push against him, but he holds you tightly.

     "Y/N, we need to talk–" Will stops in his tracks when sees Jack kissing you. Horror registers on his face and then deep sadness that breaks your heart. "Oh." He whispers, his voice cracking.

     "Stop!" You scream at Jack, ripping your head back from his. You pant hard and look between the two men. You glare at Jack. "Get this through your head. I. Don't. Love. You. Okay?! So back off!" You shout at him. You rush out of the room and then bolt up to the deck, tears flooding your eyes.

---

     You sit on a barrel, sniffling, trying to keep the tears at bay. "Hey." Will breathes, coming to stand beside you. You avert your face. "I thought you were in love with him." He states.

     "I'm sure you did." You reply hoarsely.

     "But now that I know you're not, that changes everything."

     You look at him in confusion. "It does? Why?"

     "Because I'm in love with you. And it was breaking my heart thinking that you were in love with Jack." He admits.

    You blink in surprise. "Y-you love me?" You stammer.

     Will nods. "With all my heart." He whispers.

     "Oh, Will, I love you too." You cry, throwing your arms around him. "I've been waiting to hear you say that for such a long time." You choke out.

     "Same here." He breathes.

     You pull your head back. "I should have told you long ago."

     He smiles. "It doesn't matter now." He responds, before kissing you.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!