IMAGINE: Will and you falling in love

"Come on, Y/N! Pretty please. For me?" Liv, your best friend, begs you.

      "I don't know." You shift nervously.

     "The beach is empty. There isn't a person within earshot. It's only me."

      You look up and down the white sand beach to see the truth of her words. You sigh as you realize she's right.

       Liv grins because she knows she has you. "Come on, what do you say? I haven't heard you sing for so long because there's always someone around."

      You roll your eyes. "Please. I'm not even that good." You mutter.

       She crosses her arms and pegs you with a look. "I beg to differ." She raises her eyebrows at you expectantly.

       "Fine, fine, fine. I'll sing." You grumble. "What song do you want to hear?"

      "Uh..." Liv stammers. "I don't know. My Jolly Sailor Bold?"

       You wince. "Okay, that's an interesting pick, but okay." You look down the beach and then, once making sure it's clear, you begin to sing.

———

Will stumbles through the sand dunes and the grasses, his eyes burning with tears. He hears the loud sound of the ocean waves pummeling the shore and it soothes his broken heart. Today the woman he loves, Elizabeth Swann, married Commodore James Norrington. Will tried to convince Elizabeth not to marry James, but she insisted that it had to happen. She told him that she can't be with a blacksmith, but just not in so many words.

     Will mounts the top of the sand dune and stands there, looking at the ocean and the horizon. He sniffs and rubs his eyes. He tilts his head when he hears someone singing. He squints and listens. His mouth slips open. Whoever's voice it is is absolutely beautiful. Will slides down the sand hill, sees to women on the beach, and heads toward them.

———

When Liv's eyes widen and she stares past your shoulder, you shut your mouth and stop singing. "What's wrong?" You frown, following her view over your shoulder. Your frown deepens when you see a young man walking towards you. "I thought you said no one was within earshot." You grit out.

      "He must have been." Liv smiles sheepishly. You look back at the man and your throat suddenly feels dry. He's super good looking up close.

       "Was that one of your lovely voices that I just heard?" He asks.

      "Oh, yes, it was Y/N's." Liv says, grabbing your arm.

      The man smiles at you. "Wow. Your voice was...beautiful." He breathes.

     You blush. "Thanks." You murmur.

     "I'm Will."

     "I'm Liv and you know Y/N's name already." Liv jumps in.

      "Yes, yes." Will says, still looking at you in a daze. You shyly smile at him.

       Liv looks between the two of you. "Y/N can sing for you if you want her to."

      "Liv!" You look at her sharply.

     "Or not because I'm pretty sure Y/N would kill me in my sleep." Liv amends quickly.

      Will laughs. "I'll spare you, Y/N, don't worry. I'll just hold the memory of you singing in my heart forever."

     "That's as good as you'll get to ever hearing me sing in front of you." You wink at him.