chapter 1

My name is Tiaria Harman, I am 17 years old, a werewolf, (yes we are real) and a pack warrior. I will take over my dad's job when the new Alpha is crown. It is my job to command in wars and battles, and to protect Alpha and Luna as well. This is awesome! Steph is my best friend who is the Luna, she is really kind hearted and tame the wild Alpha, I mean he slept with quite a few girls and that. Once he found his mate he soon stopped and that Steph threatened to chop his balls off if he looked at another girl in anyway, that was a really funny conversation to witness.

Anyhow I was getting ready to go to school, I grab my Black skinny jeans that have rips down them, pair of black heeled boots, and one shoulder turquoise top that fits my body and shows just enough cleavage. I run my brush through my hair which is white Blonde with green highlights. (Btw my white blonde is natural) just letting it hang loose. Moving to mirror, I put on my blue mascara and cherry red lip gloss and a little bit of turquoise eyeliner, to give my eyes oomph. I grab my leather jacket, (you gotta have one it goes well with my badass look) and walked down stairs.

I greet my mum and dad that are sat the table in the dining room, grabbing some pancakes and ribenna for breakfast. I sit down and listen to what they will be doing to today. My mum and dad are mates, they are made for each other, I can wait for mate, don’t get me wrong I do want one but with my job that I will be doing for the pack I don’t want my mate trying to keep me at home so I wouldn’t fight. I would never reject him cus that’s just mean. I have heard stories that when a mate rejects a mate, you have a burning pain in your chest and feel like you don’t wanna live no-more, that’s just too horrible to do. I’m just going to tell them they cannot stop me and get over it, I've never been one to beat around the bush, and it would be very professional being a pack warrior anyways.

'Tiaria, I’m coming to your school today as there have been rouge sighting and Alpha Michael wants you the pack to be prepared, so don’t look mortified when you see me there. Also when you get home we will do more training to boost your skills up, that okay

honey' my dad stated.

'Yeah that’s fine dad, I’ll just grab my work out clothes. How long will we be training at school?'

'Alpha has requested a 3 hour training session which will consist of running, sparing in wolf and human form, which you are pro at. Then we will go up against each other at the end to see if everyone doing well.

'

'Okay, see you there then dad. I gotta get off to school anyways. Love you mum and dad'

I walk into the garage and grab my Yamaha YZF -R1, I got this for my birthday, and it’s a dark blue color and black. It’s my baby no but me is allowed to ride it, and I park it way from the schools parking lot like I would like it to get scratched or damaged, I would go all wolf on their ass. Grabbing my helmet and jacket, I got on my bike and speed off to school. I like normal I was early so I could to a sweep through the school and the area around us to make sure there was no rouges wandering round. Once I had done, I walked to my locker to grab my books and stuff I will need for class. Walking through the corridor to go and meet my friends, I heard 'mm harder ohh yes faster... that it ohh god that’s so good'.

That had made me chuckle someone was getting it this early. It was a regular thing, us werewolf have a high sexual stamina, well most of the boys do, they don’t really care where they do it as long as they are getting it. Walking past he closet, I could smell the most wonderful smell ever, mint and chocolate. ‘Mate’, my wolf cried, next thing I know the wide the door is wide open to see Brad thrusting into Claire.