Chapter 9

Tiaria P.O.V

Over the last couple of days the weapon training had gone well the all the boys and 2 girls had upgraded their guns and I had talked to Alpha Michael about having Shane and Tilly to have extra training in sniper as they could be in the high attic room that has a small window shooting. Things between me and Harley had not change much, there was something that neither of us was willing to talk about and my heat was starting.

Well today should be good, I got my bag packed as of yesterday when I felt a bit hotter than normal. My mother had told me that the day before I get my heat I would feel much hotter, and I would have it in the 24 hours. I didn’t think that my heat had started while training, few unmated males nearly attacked me if wasn’t for the Alpha, you could see them struggling. I decided then training was cut short and I ran home grabbing my bag and some food for a while. I grabbed a quick cold shower to stop the burning desire to have any male. Dressing in yoga pants and my dad shirt I ran to the pack house. The Alpha had mind linked me that my guard was there and that he had the passcode for the level. I had already gave him the list of people who could come, Harley was a big no-no. I would be jumping his bones if he walked through. We had spoken about it, saying he wouldn’t be able to come for a week until my heat passed because I wanted it lose it to someone that loved me and I loved him, not in a moment of weakness and pain.

One I got my passcode of Rory (my guard) I unlocked the door, it was lovely you could tell that Luna Joanne had been in here putting fresh bedding and towels. The bed was a 4 posted with a teal bedding with a black and teal flower throw, the walls were white with pictures of the forest. In the living room area there was 40” telly and white sofa with a blue throw over and a really big waterfall canvas. The kitchen was a modern one, black granite, full packe ed with food. The bathroom had a shower and bath with jets. It was white and silver tiled, with towels on the side. It was gorgeous if I didn’t want to live in my parent’s house I would love it here.

I unpacked my clothes and then laid on bed, I just got comfy on my bed then my heat spiked, a pain rippled in me, it felt like hot pokers and my core throbbed with need. My wolf was calling out for a male to get of the pain. Alpha Michael had Rory lock the door once I was in here so that I didn’t get out and go on the prowl. Groaning in pain I staggered to the bathroom to have a cold bath, the only way to relieve some pain.

After a couple of hours in some pain, Steph, Sandra, Daisy had turned up, bringing me ice cream, rom-coms and lots of junk. We had a movie night after the girls decided they wanted to have a sleep over, every time my heat would start they would soothe me. Finally falling asleep at 4 in the morning after another heat wave. I was exhausted I wouldn’t be able to last a week, my wolf was continually calling out, I felt sorry for them the Alpha had ordered them not to go the 3rd floor, not like they would be able to get through anyway. Rory was replaced my Jasper (warrior wolf), he was doing the night shift while Rory would do day, it had to be a boring job.  

Waking up midday, I found a note from the girls saying that they had training and Steph had a scan, she was getting bump soon the pack will be told, hopefully the rouges will attack before as she will be targeted and they would either kill or kidnap her to kill the next heir or raise him as rouge. Steph was 15 weeks, so far there were no problems. I got some lunch and then watched some telly, this was what happened for the rest of the week, sometime the lads came but they felt a little awkward knowing that I was in heat, and according to them I smelt horrible but that’s because they were mated, un mated would think I smell of the sweetest scent known to them. I was starting to really miss Harley but decided against talking to him as I would had forced him to come up to my room one way or another.

It was the last day of my heat, I was really thankful for, I wasn’t in pain I just had the sweet scent on me so the males would still jump at me and I would be very easily pregnant like if I was in the middle of my heat. That’s the reason for heat to become pregnant or to let your mate to know that we are ready for them or in my case to entice my mate to be with me. Packing up all my things and cleaning the rooms to look like they did before I came. Alpha told me that I could leave tonight and Harley decided that he would walk me home and stay the night. I couldn’t wait.

I was walking home with Harley, he had told me that I smelt like I normally do with the slight sweet smell, flicking on my lights in the house I dragged myself to the bedroom and crashed, I felt Harley snuggle up behind me wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me close to him whispering in my ear ‘I missed you’ before falling to sleep.