Epilogue

It has been 3 years since I had my little ones and finally I am getting married. why now you ask simply to do with that there had been rouge attacks in some other area so we sent out our warriors and fighters, it was a little weird that I would not be joining them but I did give them a plan to go by and would be in my office with a radio that they can call in case of emergency to that save me some worrying. Once that had been sorted out our little ones turned into their wolves which were adorable they were both white with brown socks and patches they were adorable. then Steph got married to Chris half a year later, then with Alpha and Luna duties along with disagreement and fights that would cause Harley to go out for a few weeks we decided to postpone the wedding. in fair I was grateful I hadn't organised much so for 6 months that's all I did.

Here I am having my hair put into curls that will be draped across one shoulder with a flowers braided into my hair that looks like a tiara, my make up was minimum with a little green eyeshadow. My dress was cream and green, the bodice was cream with green gems the slowly goes into a green then the skirt is a light green. as soon as I saw it I knew it was mine. the bridesmaids dresses was an emerald with white studded neck line and under breast, they looked beautiful there hair was in in a low bun with a few stray hairs that were curled then had a flower on the side. my little girl dress was white with green flowers across with a little flower headband. The grooms men were wearing a normal tux with the same emerald colour tie with a little flower in the pocket. Harley was in a tux wearing a cream waist coat and emerald tie that had cream swirls, along with a flower. My wedding was going to be outside in the cermony area, were the pack can stand and look, most importantly feel my parents spirt around me as i get married. Since my father was no longer around i ask Michael if he would do me the honours of giving me away as he was like my uncle to me.

Making sure that my hair and make up were to order i gathered the girls up as Freddie walked in to tell me that the cermony was about ready, i had the girls paired with their mates and my babies were going to be walking together holding hands. i already had flowers spread out on the floor. Harley had the ring so it was all good. Walking dow the stairs i was greeted by Michael, placing my arm through his we walked out. the sight was wonderful, there were chairs that had cream and green ribbons tied to them, the alter had petals around it shaped as a heart, with green and cream ribbon going around the pillars it was a wedding dream come. walking towards Harley i kept a smile on my face, once i reached him i mouthed 'I love you' while he mouthed 'you look beautiful'.
The vicar cleared his throat, 'we are gathered here today to witness the great bonds and love that Tiara and Harley have for one another, I believe that they have wrote vows got one another so if you Harley would go first.'
Harley cleared his throat looking start into my eyes, ' Tiara you are my everything, without you I would be list you showed me that I could love again when I had no hope. I remember seeing you that day taking on that rouge on that mission, I realised then I had been blessed it wasn't until you saved my life I knew you were the one. you are on in a million you have me a family a little boy and girl i couldn't be more proud or happier that I have ever been. I give you my heart and hope to have yours in return. I love you Tiara with everything I have. I will be faithful and always commit myself to you in sickness or worse.'
Clearing tears from throat I began my speech, 'you have been there for me pretty much when I needed you to make me smile web I was down and made me laugh when I cried. patient with me, when I saved your life I felt like I had been reborn just for you. you made me see that I could trust and fall in love with someone else. you have my heart my soul everything that you want as if I'm jot with you I'm nothing, everyday I can not wait to wake up to see your smiling face, you are my sole reason for living, you have made me a mother of two wonderful children. I will always love you and be faithful towards you. in sickness and worse I shall forever remain by your side. I am grateful for that day I was rejected as now I see what real love looks and feels like. I love you Harley'. after saying our vows to each other we exchange our rings that had 'mine forever' engraved on them with our initials, then the victor told Harley he may now kiss me he gently grabbed my face pulling me to him kissing me with passion and love, you could hear the pack whopping n cheering, letting me go we started walking down the path toward the area which was set up for the reception.

Couple hours later I am sat on s hair with Harley under my dress pulling down my garter that the girls had surprised me with, I could feel him pulling it off with his teeth before flinging it towards the men behind him, after he was done I grabbed my flowers and had the I unmarried and unmated girls stand behind me before tossing towards me. turning around I found that Melissa had the flowers and Kevin had my garter, being the gentleman he was he gave the garter back to Harley saying that he did not want any other woman garter.

The D.J announced that it was time for the first dance walking to the centre of the dance floor that had been put down. Harley pulled me close to his body wrapping his arms around my waist whilst I wrapped my arms around his neck swaying to the music. looking around I saw my children dancing together. telling Harley to look at them once he did I whispered "I love you'.

The end.

Thank you to all the people that took the time to read my story and was patient with the updates. I didn't think I would get so many reads so thank you. xx