Chapter 14

Tiaria P.O.V

I woke up next to Harley snuggled deep into his chest his head in my neck, gazing up at him i took in his features, he looked at peace when he was asleep, I think I stared at him for 5 minutes before slipping my body out of his hold replacing it with my pillow. After my morning routine I slipped on my clothes that I had placed before grabbing a shower, I placed my hair in a messy bun then made my way down stairs to cook me and Harley some breakfast. I made bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, beans and French toast, then poured a coffee into a cup with another glass filled with apple juice, I placed everything on a tray and made my way upstairs to our room, just as walked in Harley had woken up. Sitting up on the bed making sure that his naked body was cover, I slid the tray onto his lap, then taking my plate.

‘Morning handsome’

‘Morning sweetheart, what’s with the breakfast in bed?’

‘I thought that you deserved it and I wanted to treat you to breakfast in bed.’

‘Thank you, I really appreciate it’

‘Good, once you’re ready we will head over to the pack house and see what Alpha Michael wants doing today.’

‘Okay, it probably be more training, don’t want to look out of order.’

‘Yeah true. How did you sleep and have you calmed down?’

‘Yep im all calmed down, I know that you can defend yourself and will try and keep calm today’

‘Thank you, I know it’s hard, but if I need any help ask you for it’

‘Sounds like a deal. I love you Tiaria’

‘As I love you Harley’

45 minutes later we were heading towards the pack house to Alpha Michael office, once we stepped inside all the other Alpha’s were there. Sitting on one of the chairs that were free and Harley standing behind me, I listen to what they had to say. It was mostly to do with how the ceremony was going to take place and how they will get away with not having the Luna’s there. That’s when I decided to intercept.

‘Alpha’s if you don’t mind me saying, why don’t you act like the other 3 have already been given the Alpha titles and it is Alpha Chris turn, then say what need to be said and then say it’s finished, a few of the women fighters can look like they are heading to the pack house to help a few other woman sort the food out but in reality they are going to their posts in the forest. You can say that our Luna has started the food and wish for us to celebrate, then half will leave to their posts but looking like they are going to celebrate the ceremony.’

‘Tiaria that’s a great idea, it stops us worrying about our Luna’s. Oh I have that list that you wanted, I have every pack warrior and fighters names on it. Once your finished may us Alpha’s look at it to see what group everyone is in.’

‘Yes of course Alpha Michael, I’ll get straight to it. Harley would you mind training the pack along with Jasper, Tim, Mark. Thank you’ Harley nodded at me, giving me a kiss on lips before he left to look for the other 3, in the corner of my eye I noticed that Alpha Harris had a problem, maybe to do with that I am bossing around a male not a male bossing a female around, sexiest jerk. Looking at my list of name, I knew that it will at least take 2 hours tops to make sure that they are right, deciding I ask the Alpha if I could stay here that way they can give me input and advice on who they want where.

After 2 hours, we had just finished everyone had a certain group to be with and place had the approval from the Alpha’s, so all I needed to do was round up every pack warrior and fighters to tell them where they will be stationed. Asking the Alpha’s to mind link them to meet me in the meeting room so that I could organise it. Walking down to the meeting room, I meet the Alpha pack warrior’s, telling them that they will be stationed around the clearing in other groups as I needed head pack warriors with them. Once everybody arrived I called their names out explaining where they will be and asked them if they needed weapons if they are staying in human form. After explaining to every group what was happening and where the bombs where are, I let them leave telling them to meet me here at 9 am tomorrow morning for all the equipment and the yellow spray. After I mind linked the group of teenagers and the people that were going to be shooting from the pack house, I explained that we will be in yellow spray or have yellow cloth  around our arm and to watch out for wolves or people that do not want to fight.