chapter 2

It has been month since Tiaria and Kevin have been in their comas. During that time, training has doubled, preparation have begun for the Elders. I have had a scan for the progress of our baby. Claire and Brad are still locked up and heavily guarded. Everyday people visit them both, I sit with Kevin for an hour then spend the rest of my time with Tiaria. I wouldn’t care if she came back human, she is kickass. My sister that I never had.

The Alpha had ordered a meeting for tomorrow as the Elders were due to come that day. Sitting on the stage next to Chris, I listen to the Alpha tell people what to do. We are having a barbeque tomorrow, but have a safety plan in case the rouges attack, and to have a selection of warriors and fighters scanning the area while attending the B.B.Q.

The Alpha was describing the safety plan.

‘Right next is the Safety plan, all children, pregnant women and elderly people are to be near the house so they can escape as quickly as they can, along all the women that do not want to fight or cannot. There will be a small group of warriors around that area so that you are safe, then everyone else will mingle but are to stay away from the woods and not to be far away from the house. There will be a group of warriors stationed around us. The Luna and future Luna will be in the safe house too. You will be showed this today but you will be taken there by the Luna and way. I will have guards with you just in case rouges do get through. We will do our best but it is for your protection. In the safe house there are beds, food and facilities so you are accommodated, the Elders will be taken down there too. Now I am going to split you into groups and then you will be shown the route to the safe house. Everyone enjoy tomorrow but keep an eye out.’ Stated the Alpha.

I knew where the safe house was, I was shown when Chris found out I was his mate, it’s under the house, you just have to go through a selection of doors and tunnels and then your there. Also there is a hospital attached to it for the people who were in the hospital to be down here safe. Everything was covered, I just hoped they don’t attack until Tiaria awake she will want to fight knowing her and will be mega pissed if she missed it. The prisoners are okay, the cells that they are in are able to be open and are covered in silver.

Later in the day, me Chris, Will and Sandy were all sat in the living room watching telly when a nurse ran through shouting for the Alpha to come to the hospital. As soon as we all heard we rushed to there. What we saw shocked us.

There was Tiaria awake, but in her wolf form growling at anyone that anyone that came near her. I held my tummy in a protective manner. I knew she wouldn’t attack me but I couldn’t take a chance, Chris and Will stood in front of us in a protective way. Looking at Tiaria wolf, I could see the hurt, betrayal of what happened. My heart fell at the sight, once Tiaria wolf felt that she was in no danger she shifted back to her human form.

I had the biggest grin on my face, she had managed to keep her wolf, they both were strong and I knew that everything was okay, I just hoped that Kevin woke up.