Chapter 5

The Fight.

Tiaria P.O.V

When the Alpha let out his howl indicating that the war had started. Walking up to the front with Jasper and Harley to help out. As soon as I got there, I could see 3 rouges that had managed to get through the pack. They would be scouting to find the children and Luna’s. Taking out my silencer, I aim at the middle wolf, shooting it dead. Next was the next two wolves that were done by Jasper and Harley. Nothing had happen for a couple of minutes, but keeping an eye out in case they try another way. There was only one entrance into the pack house as the other one was boarded up with steel.

After 10 minutes nothing happened, until a wolf howl ripped through the growling, that howl belonged to my father. My mother had just died. My wolf joined the howl, letting out the sadness of losing her mother. My mother was a great fighter trained by my father so that she knew how to protect herself and everyone else. She always joined in wars. There were a few more howls some our sides and the rouges.

A few rouges had broken through but were easily killed off, it wasn’t until a group of 6 came through, checking my gun seeing that I didn’t have enough, mind linking Jasper and Harley to tell them I’m nearly out of bullets. They replied with an okay and that they will keep a look out, but were also low.

We all knew that it will have to be hand to wolf contact. This was going to result in lots of pain. Jasper and Harley were shooting at them but they seem to dodge them or get hit and not care. Sliding to the side of the wall hoping to surprise attack one, I was doing well until one noticed. It pounced on me, kicking my legs underneath him pushing him off me. Managing to kick off me, I brought my knife down into his throat. Looking back at Jasper I could see a wolf sneaking up behind him while he was fighting another. Running at the wolf full speed, knocking the wolf down as he leaped. Jasper turned quickly noticing that something was happening, then he gave me a nod of the head to say thank you. Grabbing my gun shooting it straight between the eyes. Running back to the door, to try and find Harley, but could not find him, hearing a whimper I looked round the corner, there was Harley. He had been bitten a few times and needed medical treatment. I quickly grabbing my bag from behind the plants, I gave Harley another gun and some bullets so that he can defend himself until we are able to get a doctor. I mind linked Jasper to let him know that Harley is wounded. We had 3 rouges left. Me and Jasper shooting them dead, the last one Jasper had leaped on top of him snapping his neck. Running back to Harley, I mind linked Steph.

‘Steph I need you to open the door and get a doctor to treat Harley he is in bad shape. You will have to keep him with you. This is what I want you to do, have a male open the door while you and the Luna stand back, we have had rouges so we need to keep you safe. Then we will pass Harley through then you shut the door straight away please. Then mind link me about his situation.’

‘Okay I will do, I got Harry and Joshua at the door, the doctor in the medical room setting up. We are ready.’

‘Okay on the count of 3. 1...2…3 open.’

‘Right make sure the door is locked.’

I turned and looked at Jasper, he had got in touch with the Alpha letting him know of a situation. He was sending a fighter. It took a while, once he turned up he filled us in of what was happening, we were winning but had a lost a few mostly older wolves that had lost their mates and there was my mother. I knew that my father would fight till his death so he could be with my mother, but at the same time he didn’t want leave me but I understood. For half hour nothing had happened, the a howl broke through it was the rouge leader, he was retreating after realising that he was not going to win, he would be back, rouges never leave a pack with survivors. The Alpha had told us to stay where we were just in case they came back and that they will get rid of the rouges bodies and sort out our fallen pack members. A few pack doctors were treating the wounded. We grouped the wolves that we had killed a placed them in a pile. After half hour our trackers had come back and told us that the rouges were off our territory. Mind linking Steph and the Luna to let them know that they can come out and to follow us to the clearing. When they came out you could see a few people crying, they had felt the pain of their mate or the death. Once I was in the clearing I looked to find my dad but could not find him.

The Alpha cleared his throat.

‘The rouges have re-treated for a while, I have no idea when they will strike again, training will be harder and I will push the ones that can fight, also I will phone some other Alpha to see if they are willing to join us to fight the rouges. On the other note, we have lost great people today along with the pack warrior and his mate. We will help those who have no one and be there for you. The funerals will be held tomorrow.

I am thankful for your help today.

Tiaria will you please stay behind.’

‘Yes Alpha’ I replied. I was in tears and on the floor I had lost my parents, I had felt my mother die but I not my father. How was it possible? Looking up from the floor, I saw the pity and sympathy glances the pack were sending me. Steph walked over and just hugged me while I cried. That’s when I promise that I will avenge my parent’s death and kill as many rouges as I could. Stepping away from Steph I walked over to Alpha Michael, who simple gave me a hug murmuring soothing words, but I just could not find it in me to cry anymore. Once again I stood away from the Alpha. He told me where my mother and father was and told me that my mother had been attacked by wolves and then my father saw her body fall to the floor and went on a killing spree, but managed to get cornered by 3 rouges and they basically tore into my father. Walking up to where they were placed I sat and held their hands. After a couple of hours I let the doctors take their bodies. I knew what my mum and dad wanted to wear for their funeral they had told me once and where I could find it. Walking home I went straight to my parent’s room and curled up on the bed, letting the tears that would come fall. I fell asleep crying, at some point someone had come into the room and cuddled with me. I knew it was not Steph but I didn’t want to wake up so I left to be. Falling deeper into my sleep thinking about the funeral tomorrow.