Chapter 12

Tiaria P.O.V

It had been a couple of weeks, during that time Kevin had woken up and decided to stay, I went to speak to him and tell him that I knew what he went through and that it was my mate that took his. Kevin was confused that I didn’t lose my wolf so I explained that my wolf never got to bond with his wolf because of how we found him and that his wolf didn’t care. I did ask him how his wolf became bonded with hers, Claire had been tutored by him when they found out they were mates, she acted like she wanted him and spent a lot of time with him for them to bond, you could see the hurt, betrayal and anger in his ,eyes. He spoke of another girl he had fallen in love with before he meet Claire, she had lost her mate and he helped her through it. I did remember seeing a girl sat there some times she had a look of love on her face and worry, I believe her name Melissa, she was a quiet girl, they would make a lovely couple but he wanted to take it slow.

 Steph bump was starting to grow to the point where she couldn’t hide the fact she was pregnant, so there was a pack meeting explaining that the future Luna was caring the heir whether girl or boy and that we are to protect her and not to tell anyone until the rouges had been dealt with. The rouge have been quiet, no pack have heard or been attack by them but still kept on high alert. Our pack put in more training, more patrols, now I was part of that patrolling much to Harley protesting. Harley and I are going strong we have been on a few more dates, like movies, homemade meals etc. it been really romantic, I asked him more about of his mate and he explained that even though he was her true mate he couldn’t be more happier being with me despite the 4 year gap. He had asked that I not talk about his mate as he didn’t want me to feel uncomfortable.

Currently I was getting dressed for my next date with Harley, i had picked out a dress that was short at the front but long at the back. It was white on top and the skirt bit was teal, matched it with white heels. My hair was curled and had a little headband in, my make-up was natural. Spraying on my perfume I picked up my bag and made my way down stairs where Harley was stood, he was wearing black trousers and a white shirt, he looked really yummy. Giving me a kiss and some roses, he took my hand and led the way to his car. He slipped on a blindfold on me without giving me a chance to protest.

‘I am taking you somewhere special to me and I have never shown it to anyone else. So please don’t ask me questions. I really hope that you will like it.’

‘I am sure whatever it is Harley I will love it. Thank you for letting me be the first.’

The car journey was silent but comfortable, I didn’t mind being blind folded it was it more mysterious and romantic in away. I was falling more in love with Harley I just didn’t know how he felt about me. About 10 minutes later the car stopped and my door opened, Harley picked up bridal style and carried me for a while. He stopped and lower my legs for me to stand, he slipped my blind fold off my eyes, I looked in awe, there was a tree house with fairy lights around the branches and the house, underneath the tree house was a lake that reflected the moon and stars that you could see so clearly, there were flowers that covered the ground, Harley silently pulled me towards the tree house and started climbing up the ladder. Inside was breath taking, there was a bed pushed to the side, in the middle of the room was a table with candles and rose petals, on the floor was a white rug and there was a little heater. Harley grabbed the basket from under the table and laid out the food. He place the champagne in the middle and popped the spaghetti Bolognese with meatballs on the plates. He did this silently taking sneaky glances at me, I had a really big smile on my face. Taking my hand he led me to the floor to sit down.

‘This looks amazing Harley, Thank you.’

‘Anything for you Tiaria, you taught me show me that I can love again and wanted to show you that I really do care for you and always be there for you’