Confessions Of A Female Thug

Soooo before you guys start reading, I wavy to aplogize for any mistakes, this was my first story, I was 14 at the time so my grammer, punctuation, and spelling was off, so excuse me for any mistakes, thank you and I hope you enjoy♡♥ this story is under editing at the moment.

"If you hatein' you just need some pussy..."

Lil waynes voice traveled to my ears as my all black BMW pulled up to my trap house which laid noisily in the middle of the quiet street I had specifically chosen. Frowning at the numerous bitches these niggas had running in and out of my joint, it angered me that everybody was busy gettin' some while they needed to be running these streets for me. My money wasn't to be played with.

Jumping out quickly, I leisurely walked towards the open heavy metal door, my eyes flashed over the bags of crack and weed not being sold. Realizing who I was a couple of the boys outside hung their heads, sensing the disappointment that radiated from me. I pulled out my 35 getting ready to teach these mofos a lesson. Letting myself in, the smell of weed and sex invaded my nostrils.

BANG, BANG!

The excitment of the sound of my bullet caused everyone to scream and run for cover.

"If you don't work for me get the fuck out!" I said in a voice barely above a whisper.

As all the trap hoes, as we call them, ran out I saw that one of the girls didn't leave but instead she seemed glued to Raheems lap. Eyeing her tight clothes and bright pink hair, I could tell she was just another Pinky wannabe porn star, trying to find a small hustler with a come up.

"You think you speacial? When I said everybody I meant everybody!"

Watching the muscles in her jaw as she sneered at me, the slight smirk on her face made me heated. The mocking look she gave me, told me she didn't know who the fuck I was.

"Who are you?" She sneered at me, " My man runs this not you bitch!"

In one swift move I cocked my gun and shot her in between her eyes. Falling to the floor with a thud, I nonchalantly gave all the boys a cold heartless look making sure they knew I would do it to one of them in a heartbeat. My name wasn't Killer for nothing.