Part 28

Kelsey POV

I looked everywhere for Naj last night, couldnt find her so I assumed she left. I called her this morning to cuss her out but got no answer. I smiled, mmmmm she must have Chris all up in her bed. Finally, I was tired of this argueing buisness between them.

Drew walked in and the tension immediately thickened. I silently moved around the kitchen makeing breakfast for Harmony and Drew Jr., I smiled as I thought about my babies, they were knocked out. Turning on the TV to fill the silence I slipped on my peach blazer with my nude skirt, amd heels.

"Criminal from Atlanta, found dead in Houston, Texas!" My attention shifted immediatly to the TV. They showed Tyrones picture on TV Drew slammed down his brief case.

"Kelsey, you really killed my cousin!" I jumped at his loud voice, as he asked me in disbelief

"No, I didnt kill him someone else did." I plainly said grabbing my pocket book, waiting for my mom to come. Drew got in my face until I was backed up to the wall, I stared into his hazel eyes, and full lips that made me get butterflys everytime we kissed. We've been argueing for atleast a month now, I missed Drew.

"So you GOT someone to kill him?" I nodded and looked away, for some reason I couldnt look him in his eyes.

"Kelsey, I don't even care anymore, I knew you would do it weather I said to or not! I really want to fuck you up, but I cant bring myself to do it. I love you to much." I wiped my eyes not wanting him to see me cry, it shows that I have a weakness for Drew, I really did. I grabbed him by his face and kissed him, he pulled me into him by my waist. Slipping my hands under his shirt I felt on his 6 pack. We let go of each other, breathing heavily I looked at the time.

"Drew we cant....not now I have to go!" He rubbed my face, smiling he whispered into my ear.

"See you at lunch time."

Unknown POV

Just as I suspected, his death was all over the news by the time I got back. Suicide they said, I lauged at how good I was, if I didn't have a family I might have continued to do what I did.

"Yo King wants you at the warehouse now!" I gave my sleeping daughter to my wife, as soon as I came home my girls wanted to cuddle. I didn't mind spending time with my family.

"Babe pack up, were leaving tomorrow!" Chanel nodded and kissed me she had on one of my shirts and a thong. If I had time I would of tore that ass up. I seductively, stuck my tounge in her mouth.

"Be safe.." She mumbled, kissing me on the tip of my nose. Then I left, headed to the warehouse to collect my money.

"Wassup King?" He stared at me from his chair and smoked on a blunt.

"Good job, young boul. But how do I know YOU killed him." He asked in a raspy voice. I slowly took out my phone and let him scroll through the pictures I had talen.

"Give him the money!" My face stayed straight, I showed no emotion. Inside I was jumping around as they handed me the 1 million dollars.

"Since you leaving us you know whats gotta happen, right?" Sighing, I nodded and took off my shirt. They took out the brand that said "OG" it was or name, it was being branded on me so that I wouldn't join any other gangs and betray this one.

They held me down as I felt the hot metal burn my skin.