Part 15

Kelsey POV

" Calling Bryana Thomas to the stand," I looked up in suprise why were they calling my cousin up.

"Judge Moore we found out that the cartel we have been looking for for over 10 years was ran by Ms.Thomas, we want to charge her on murder, smuggling of illegal drugs, inprisonment, and kidnap." As they read the list I realized I got out of the game just in time but they had to take my cousin.

"Do you have any evidence?" I asked putting in my glasses

"Judge Moore they found no evidence that it was Ms.Thomas, the documents found at the scene all have the name Percey Mill on them." I remembered Percey, he was my right hand man, he put his name on everything but he died from a heart attack.

" Judge Moore this person, Percey Mill, died a couple months ago, I think he was the one who ran this cartel because Ms.Thomas was never found on the scene except her finger prints. When asked why her finger prints were there, she said she was lost and saw action at the warehouse and stopped for directions."

I looked at Bryana, and her lawyer, he was good.

"All charges must be dropped on Ms.Thomas unless you guys can find evidence linking the cartel to her, until further notice the deceased man Mr. Mill, takes all the charges." Bryana smiled but I didn't smile back and the 10 years I've been running the cartel not once have I been caught, I should have known better than to trust the rookie. Now all would know that Killer failed I guess I would have to let go of that part of my life. For now.

Tanajha POV

I was baysitting Harmony then she fell asleep. I took the time to go over all of the stuff for my new book that was coming out "Being with a Lawyer" in the book I told about all the adventures of being a well known lawyer's girlfriend and what I had to go through everyday. I had a book signing later that day and Chris said he would go with me so people could meet the person I was talking about in the book. I wasnt really happy with him, he came in with flowers and I gave them right back. I was pissed, I was also determined to find out who she was and the fact that she knew about me made me even more upset. What type of women was she to share a man. Personally I wouldnt ever share a man.

I got ready for the book signing, when I came out I saw Chris staring at me. I mean mugged him, he should be staring at BRIDGET.

"Sexy why you looking at me like you hate me?" Chris questioned hugging me I moved out of his hug and stared in the mirror.

"Because right now Chris I know you lieing to me! Whos Bridget?" I knew I caught Chris off guard he wasn't prepared for this question.

"Um she just one of my bosses I was talking.... to this morning." I knew he was lieing because he wasnt a good liar and when he lied he couldnt look me in my eye.

"Whatever, LIAR!" I rolled my eyes and walked out with Chris following behind me.

We had arrived and there was a line from all the way down the street. As I got out of the car I heard cheers I signed pictures and took some with my fans. We were signing books when a womem came up she was short, had a short cut but had beautiful moocha skin and preety eyes she was with a baby. To me the baby looked a little like Chris but I brushed the feeling off. Chris would have told me he had a baby right?

As I signed the book I saw the women and Chris exchanging looks and smiling at each other. I noticed she was the last person I had to sign for. I threw the book on the table, and sighed.

"What the fuck is going on here Chris?" They stopped their flirting and looked at me suprised, like I was stupid. Since Chris wasnt answering me I turned my attention to the women.

"Who's the babies father?" I asked my New York accent came out and Chris knew I was mad because my accent came out.

"Umm um!" she stuttered looking back and forth between me and Chris. I got up and left. I wasnt dealing with his bullshit. Chris had a baby and didnt tell me I would be upset if he cheated but we couldve worked it out.