Part 21

I sat in Kelsey's guest room thinking over everything that happened. I unpacked my clothes because I was going to be here for a while or atleast until I find a place. I decided to get some sleep because I had work in the morning.

I got dressed for my day at the office. I worked for a big time magazine, I also was in the action helping stars get together there clothes for big events. Pencil skirt, black see through shirt, and cheetah red bottoms topped with red lipstick made me look professional but not to boring.

As I walked downstairs Kelsey suddenly came rushing up almost knocking me over.

"Oh, Naj Chris is here and he wont leave!" She whined as she looked over my outfit.

"Damn shawty bad!" She giggled as we made our way downstairs. I looked at Chris with presents in hand, I walked right past him into the kitchen.

"Hey Naj!" He said as I sat down to waffles Kelsey made. I ignored him and played with my niece and nephew. " Oh come on, you know I don't have to be here doing this!" I laughed.

"Than leave!" I yelled startling everybody. "Me sitting here is going to make me late so let me go!" I exhaled, took my waffles to go, as I hugged everybody bye. Kelsey gave me a look and handed me $5. I looked at her in confusion.

"Get him a drink, he thirsty Naj." We busted out laughing, I threw the $5 at her and giggled.

As I got in the car Chris got in the other side. I hit my steering wheel, he was pissing me off.

"WHAT NIGGA, WHAT!" I yelled as he stared at me with amusement on his face.

"I know you want me baby stop playing stupid." He leaned into me trying to kiss me. Was he stupid, now was a moment where I realized he took me for a stupid little girl.

"No Chris just get out I need to leave!" He tried to touch me but realizing I wasnt having any of that he got angry.

"You fucking another nigga!" smiling I shook my head this was just like Chris, he had cheated on me but when it was the other way around he got angry. I looked out the window holding back my laughter.

"Get out!" I said coldly, he took one last look at me and got out. I loved Chris but he was messing around, I didnt have time for a niggga that was sharing! Shit I was selfish! Now he wanna kiss ass, he can keep doing that, I'll accept every gift but not his apologies.

Kelsey POV

I dropped Drew Jr and Harmony off at daycare. I had just got home deciding that I was going to need some ribs for dinner I went to take it out of the fridge. It was empty, I was so busy with drama that I didn't notice that the fridge was empty.

I pulled up to the store getting the usual, I was loading my bags into the car when a man asked me for a dollar. I wasnt going to give it to him until I turned and saw it was Tyrone. All the memories came back, from my daughter Trisha. This was the nigga that killed my daughter, he had been on the run for 3 years now. I couldn't believe the police couldn't find him and he was right here in Atlanta, Georgia. As I remembered my baby, tears flooded my face, I chocked on my sobs breaking down crying. Tyrone looked as if he had seen a ghost.

"Look Kels-"

"I hate you!" I coldly spat at him, his face crumbled.

"You dont mean that! Look it was an accident, and I wasnt going back to jail!" I quickly took out my phone to call the police. He grabbed it out of my hand and threw it.

"I know what you were about too do, please dont!" I stared at him as I closed my trunk and rushed to my car. He grabbed my wrist and softly placed me against the car. He stunk, he looked like trash and he had lost all his once beautiful teeth. I realized he didn't need to die in jail, he was already slowly dieing on the streets of Atlanta. My Killer side was aching to come out, it was broad daylight so there would be witnesses. I coudnt kill him here.

"I still love you Kelsey!" I wrickled up my face and kicked him in his privates causing him to fall to the ground. I stared at him as I toward over him.

"I promise you'll be dead by the end of the week." He had fear in his eyes, he knew who I used to be and what connections I had. His new home would be 6ft under.