Part 11

"No ones gonna take you seriously with a pink studded gun Naj!" Drew said as he made his way down the hall.

"Its very fashionable but when I shoot a mofo they'll take me seriously then!" Tanajah said smirking.

I flipped my hair put my gun away and kept folding clothes for the babies room.

"Kels." I heard Drew call my name bit I didnt answer I looked around noticing Lemont wasnt with him.

"I told him he couldnt stay. Remember this day? When we took this picture." It was one of the pictures I threw outside, this picture was the day we decided to name our baby Harmony. Drew leaned over rubbing my stomach.

"Harmony Rivera, yep that was it, and you Mrs. Rivera right? So let it stay like that cant nothing or nobody ruin what we have." I smiled but said nothing I knew what he said was true.

Tyrone POV

I didnt mean it. To kill her that is. She just reminded me so much of her mom... Like that shit where Kelsey would just leave and not say shit to me, I thought she was walking out that door to leave me for another man. I was afraid because she was beautiful, I saw the way those other men stared at her. At those curves, that when you put your hands on those hips it felt soft like butter-butter thats what used to call Kelsey. Cause her skin looked like butter so smooth, made you wanna touch it.

When Trisha walked out that door about to leave I got scared. My princess leaving me just like my queen did. And when she ignored me it was something Kelsey did because she knew it made me upset.

When Trisha fought back like Kelsey did, "You a bitch nigga, always crying like a lil bitch, you hit like a bitch PUSSY!" She always hurt my feeling with that shit.

"Aye nigga dont sniff it all lemme take a hit!" I had been staying in this crack house for atleast 8 months now. I knew Kelsey had niggas looking for me.

" I think we need another bag u got $20."

" Naw nigga I be suckin to get my bags you wouldnt believe how many thugs gay!" I looked at him in horror, is this how low I got, suckin for a bag of crack. I looked at myself in broken pieces of a mirror. I was thin, my cheeks hollowed in and my tatoos looked like somebody sketched them. I focused my attention on the tattoo of Kelseys name.

My baby I wanted her back. But I had heard she was pregnant now by my cousin Drew and they were getting married. So thats who been holding her down while I was in the pen.

"So we gettin this bag or not?"