Part 14

Drew POV

After me and Kelsey got back from dinner I was thinking about what Shay said to me. "Love me Drew! Not her or Im gonna get an abortion!"

I looked at my baby girl sleep Harmony was my pride and joy. If anything ever happened to her.

She started to wake up. It was 3 in the morning, she started to fuss and cry.

"Shh its ok baby." She felt warm in my arms, I changed her diaper and put her back to sleep, what would I do if I lost my family because of a side hoe. I got back in bed with my wife and hugged her tightly she woke up from me getting in bed.

"Drew whats wrong babe?"

"Nothing I just want to hold you thats all."

It was now the next morning Keksey didnt have to go to court until later that day so we decided on family time. 

I got up to see my baby in her froggy pajamas I swear they were her favorite. Kelsey had on her froggy slippers on too, I started to laugh.

"What!" She pouted 

"Nothing, just seeing that my baby is a big kid at heart all frogged out."

She looked at me and gave me the finger just as Hamony started to cry. Me and Kelsey usually fought over who got her but since she was making breakfast I got her first.

After breakfast everybody went to get ready for today. We had pulled up to the mall. Kelsey dragged me into the nearest store. It looked familiar in here but why? I heard a familiar voice an turned to see it was Shay. She worked here.

"Yess girl I got his black card im rey max this thing out!" Shay was talking about my card that I gave her a couple months ago, what she didnt know was that I canceled it as of last week. I continued to listen to her talk about how much money she had, that bitch was broke I took every cent out of all the shared bank accounts and canceled all the cards. I noticed Kelsey had gotten quiet and was listening to Shay talk she had a slight smile on her face.

"DREW!" Shay yelled trying to act tough in front of her friend," I see you babysitting little Harmony, I need money for an abortion!" She said getting to the point right away. I looked at her disgusted.

"NO!" I said to her making her jump, Kelsey took Harmony from me.

"Deal with my wanna be replacement babe!" She kissed me and went up to the cash register and left.

"Drew why you let her talk to me like that?" She pouted, Shay must have been out of her mind.

"Do you realize who you are? Thats my fuckin' wife, if it aint about our baby the dont call, or text me."

"Well we wont have a baby nigga I bet you Harmony aint even your! And you wasnt saying that when you was enjoying this ever night!"

I stared at her pink lip gloss, and wanna be Nicki Minaj blonde weave. What was I thinking having a baby by a ratchet bitch.

I slammed her againt the wall ready to fuck her up.

"Drew!" She quietly yelped and pleaded at me with her eyes. 

I didnt want to cause a scene so I left.

Kelsey POV

I had a court date soon so I told Drew we needed to go. He had on his stank face, Shay probably had something to do with that.

"Is Harmony mines?" Drew interrupted my thoughts with some b.s.

"What?" I said suprised he hadnt thought this before so why was he asking now, the 8 years we've been together I have never cheated. I looked at him squinting my eyes I couldnt believe him.

"You heard me!" Drew was now getting red by the secound.

"Of course she's yours nigga!"

" I want a DNA test." Drew said plainly like he knew Harmony wasnt his, as we parked he went to the backseat to get Harmony I pushed him and grabbed her.

"Dont fucking touch my baby and dont worry about keeping her cause she apparently not yours!" I was pissed 8 years and he drops some stuff like this.

"Well Im tired of bitches dropping kids on me when they aint mines!" Drew said as we walked inside I started to pack Harmony's bag to drop her off to Tanajha's.

"O so what you Kirk from love and hip hip now, nigga you cheated on me, I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU!" I took out my suit getting ready for work.

" Look let me take that back Kels I was just upset, look and I'll keep her, its just Shay and her bullshit."

"I think its best if you dont, until you get your test!" I stormed out if the house leaving Drew there stuck on stupid. Ass hole.

Tanajah POV

"Yea girl, you can drop my niece off!" I had wondered why Drew wasnt keeping Harmony, maybe he was busy. I was cuddeled up with my baby Chris, I had meet him through Kelsey he was a big time lawyer in Atlanta they called him the Drug lawyer, mainly because all his clients were drug dealers. Chris used to be a drug dealer than he got his life together.

"Yo wassup!"

Chris shrugged me off and got on the phone to talk. He had been doing this often. Who was he talking to, I crept to bathroom to eaves drop.

"Yea she in the living room, I try to come but you no she my main priority right now and you my last Bridget!" Who the hell is Bridget, I sat back down on the couch as Kelsey came to drop Harmony off.

"Ohh look at my babyyy she getting so big."

"Right here all her stuff, Drew tripping man how he got some girl pregnant than gone ask me for a DNA!"

"Girl I just heard Chris-"

"Heard me what?" He went to kiss me but I moved and kissed my teeth as Kelsey said her goodbyes Chris came up to me.

"Look babe I gotta go, works calling." I quickly got up and blocked his way out.

"If I ever hear or see you cheating on me Im gonna FUCK YOU UP."

I yelled as his eyes got wide he had never seen this side of me I was always this sweet and perfect girlfriend. Well now Im not.