2 Soggy Cereal

Tyler's pov

I rolled over, hugging my blanket as I snuggled my face in my pillow listening to the calming sound of the shower water running.

Wait

My eyes flew open.

It took a moment for my brain to connect things, but when it did, I awoke immediately. Why is my shower on.

My mind reminded me of last nights events.

I frantically crawled my way to the end of the bed, my sheets getting tangled against my legs as I scurried to the edge. I peered over the end of my bed to see the handcuffs lying open on the floor next to a bent coat hanger.

"That fricking nugget." I whispered quietly as my fingers gripped the end of my bed as I lent over.

I looked over to the bathroom door to see it closed. The faint sound of tapping  could be heard along with the sound of the running water from the person in the shower.

I felt this confusion swirl within me as I tried to assess what was happening here. What is happening here..?

If he escaped, why....
Why is he still here? I did tell him I was a police officer didn't I? I swear I did.  I thought to myself as I sat back sitting on my own legs as I rested my hands on my knees.

I rubbed the back of my head.
Oh well, his mistake. I shrugged as I prepared myself to go full 'police officer' on him.

I climbed off my bed and saw that it was nearly 7:00 am.

My eyes widened as I realised the time. Oh shoot! I'm going to be late for work if I don't hurry up. I panicked (at the disco) as I immediately started running around my room like a goose with no head grabbing the things I'd needed for the day.

Bundling my police uniform in my arms quickly, I rushed over and grabbed the door handle to the bathroom without thinking. I paused for a moment as I remembered there was someone in there.
I can't just walk in there while he's in there. But I need to take a shower, and he needs to get out so I can cuff him and take him to the police station.

Gosh diddly darn it!

I pressed my lips together as I gave the bathroom door a death glare. Hoping that my look of annoyance and disapproval would flow through the wood of the door and to the person on the other side.

No such luck.

I devised a cunning plan.
I grabbed a chair and started dragging it towards the bathroom door. I sat it facing the door of the bathroom, I made a lot of noise as I did so, even though I did attempt to be as quiet as possible. But things always tend to work against you like that, I'm sure people can relate.

I then grabbed my taser and handcuffs, and sat down on the chair as I patiently waiting for him to get out.
And when he does...I'm going taser that guy so good!
No one stops me from having my morning shower!

I leant forward on my chair lacing my fingers together.

I bet right now he is washing his body with my soap.

I heard a few things clinking around in the bathroom. The clinking turned in to a slight rhythmic pattern. I found myself humming along to it.

That's when the shower shut off.

I shifted in my seat getting ready to take action for when he came out.

A few moments later the bathroom door opened. I looked up.
He stood there, my white towel wrapped around his waist and few water droplets running down his toned chest.
One of his tattooed buff arms held a part of the towel.