6 Whitegirl Punishments

Tyler's pov

"Let me out! Let me out! lemme out!" I yelled angrily as I tossed and turned myself all around with my arms still stuck above me. "YOuu rAt!"

I was praying that he was going to come back and tell me it was just a stupid joke and let me go, but I knew he was probably long gone by now.

"Set me freEEEeeee!" I pleaded to no one. I was alone and stuck.

Thank god I peed before this.

I don't even know how long I'm going to be stuck here for. Is he going to come back and get me?
What if he is actually some crazy psychopath and he is planning on coming to kill me when he comes back?
Surely not.

But he could be leaving me here for days, who knows, he might not ever come back. I'm never going to get out am I.

I sighed and stopped struggling and just decided it would be a better idea just to try and get some sleep. Maybe I can try and get myself free tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and let my breathing even out slowly. I was feeling quite tiered.

I felt my wrists feeling very limp and sore as the cuffs dug in to my skin.
My arms felt weak from lack of circulation.

How the hell am I supposed to sleep like this?

I guess this is exactly what josh wanted me to feel.

What a rat faced bitch gosh.

I must've managed to fall asleep because I was woken up with the sun shining in on my face. I blinked my eyes open and winced at the light as I made quiet groaning noises.
I opened my eyes properly and glanced about the room.
I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw a person on the other side of the room watching me.

"It's awake." He grinned.

I dropped my head back on my pillow and groaned loudly, closing my eyes and hoping that he would just go away once I opened them.

Lying there I could smell coffee and it made my mouth water.

With my arms still up above me I turned my body on my side to face him.
He sat there on my chair with a cup of Starbucks in his hand, he sipped at it as he watched me silently.

I stared back at him lazily as I was still sleepy.

"How long have you been here?" I quietly asked in my groggy voice.

"About 7 minutes." He replied with a little shrug.

I let out a yawn. "Oh." Is all I said.

The room fell silent again as I was too sleepy still to speak, and josh didn't seem to have anything to say as he sipped his coffee contently, keeping his eyes on me.

I let my eyes drift close as I lay there.

I heard his feet walking softly across the carpet, I opened my eyes to see he was now sat cross legged on the floor in front of me.

"Did you come to let me out?" I whispered.

"Actually I came to see if you had managed to get yourself out, but it turns out you haven't." He took another sip of his hot drink.

I could smell whatever he was drinking even more now and it was making me ever so hungry, I sighed softly as I breathed it in.

"Please take the cuffs off now." I begged.

"How badly do you want them off?" He asked with a teasing tone.

"Really badly. My wrists hurt." My raspy morning voice said.