4 Sweet mixtape

Tyler's pov

"Ohhh girls just wanna have fuuUUnn!
Oooohhhh girls just wanna have fun!" I sung out as I swung my head from side to side to the music.

I tapped the top of the water a little as my body relaxed in the tub. Every inch of me was totally absorbed in the music.

I scooped some bubbles in my hand and blew them, sending clumps of the foaming looking bubbles flying in the air. My feet where laying on the edge of the bath tub as my whole body was stretched out in the hot water. My foot tapped along to the beat of the music that my stereo was blasting out.

This is the perfect way to end a hard day at work, Relaxing in a hot bath and jamming out to my 70s and 80s mixtapes.

I stood up in my bath feeling all the water fall off my skin. I climbed my bubbly wet body out of the tub and grabbed my towel. I shook and rubbed the towel all over my head after I was done drying my body, and then I wrapped it around my waist.

My mirror was all steamed up so I rubbed my hand over it in a circular motion until I could see my reflection clearly.

My cheeks were all pink because I was all warm from my bath, and my hair was all ruffled up and spikey. I smiled at my reflection and laughed a little.

I heard the song change. As soon as I heard the first note I knew exactly what song it was. A little beat started playing, I moved my shoulders along to it as I strutted out of the bathroom.

'smooth criminal-Michael Jackson'  was the song that was playing.
I swung my hips and clicked my fingers as I went to get dressed.

"As he came into the window
It was the sound of a crescendo." I sung along as I put on a pair of light grey boxer briefs.

"He came into her apartment." [insert little tyler Joseph hip thrust]

"He left the bloodstains on the carpet." I whispered along to the music as I danced whilst trying to put on my oversized tshirt.

I grooved my body around; little shoulder movements here, little hip shakes there, little side steps, and twirl.

"So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down, it was her doom." I sung as I finished getting dressed.

That's when there was a knock on the door.

I froze.

What the frick.. Who the hell is that..
I never get visitors, especially not at night.

My thoughts then jumped to the worst conclusion. Someone's here to murder me.

I quickly grabbed the nearest object to me as a defence. It was my shoe.
I crept to the door quietly holding my shoe up in the air.
I put my ear against the door and there was another knock.

I stood up properly and opened up the door keeping a firm grip on my shoe.

I was greeted with a smiling face.

"Hey!" He beamed excitedly.

*slam*

I shut the door in his face.

'You've been struck by, a smooth criminal' the music sung out.

No, no way am I dealing with that guy again.

"Hey hey what was that all about." I heard his muffled voice from behind the door.

What the hell is he doing here?
I thought in a panic.

"Shhooo shooo. Just, go away okay." I said from the other side of the door as I waved my hand around.

He just barges in here and embarrasses me by humiliating my police abilities and thinks he can come back. What does he even want anyway?