14 Mama Alan and his two naughty kids

Cum fly with me, let's fly let's fly awayyyy!

Tyler's pov

I stood in front of the row of three chairs as I examined my plane ticket. This was my designated seating area. Alan stood beside me.

"Well these are our seats." Alan commented.

"Would you look at that! Plane buddies!" Josh's voice came up from behind us as he pushed his way in between me and alan.

He held out his ticket and pointed to his seating number, and sure enough his number went right in between mine and Alan's.

Josh moved past me and scooched his way onto the seat in the middle. He patted the seat next to him as he looked at me.

I angrily plonked myself down on the seat next to him, the seat next to the isle. Alan then went to slink his way past us both to sit in the seat next to the window, but I stopped him as I put my foot up, blocking his path.
I then turned to josh.

"Swap places with alan if you want to live." I ordered.

"You're so silly." He smiled as he patted my cheek.

Alan looked down at josh.
"I'd move if I were you." Alan chuckled.

Josh took one looked at my serious face before he sighed "alrighty." he scooted himself over into the seat next to the window.

Alan sat down in the seat in between me and josh. "Aw look at you two, my misbehaving children." He teased.

I gave alan my not impressed look.

"Cheer up Charlie." He said as he strapped himself in "we're off to fiji!"

I took a big breath of air in and exhaled, I then went about trying to do up my seat belt.

The little tv screens above us flashed on as it went over the safety instructions for the passengers.

"I'm surprised they even let you on the plane." I mumbled my taught at josh.

Josh leaned out of his seat to look past alan to me. "Im surprised they let you on too Mr. anger-management." He fired back.

"Alright savages, calm your pants." Alan said to both of us.

Me and josh reluctantly sat back in our seats properly.
The plane lurched a little as I felt it slowly start to move. I relaxed in my seat as the plane obviously started slowly driving around the runway.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't get the window seat, it feels weird when you're feeling the plane move but you can't see where it is going; and also obviously I wanted to be able to see the oceans and the clouds as we flew above them. But who is sitting in the seat next to the window? josh is.

I can't believe brendon is friends with him. Had I have know josh was coming I would most certainly not have come. My whole endeavour was to get away from him and have a break.

The plane came to a stop and I knew that we were about to take off. I gripped onto the handles of my seat and anticipated the force.

I held me breath as I felt the plane slowly start to move again. It was moving faster and faster, you could here the plane forcing it's way through the air as it sped up, forcing you back in your seat slightly as you felt your whole work lift off of the ground ever so slightly and everything around you gets tipped at an odd angle as you lift of into the open air.

It was always a weird feeling when you're are suddenly lifted off high up into the air in a giant metal bird.

A few moments later you could feel the plane drastically tilting through the air as it changed it's course through the sky.