18 Slurping up these coco(nuts)

*crawls out of trash can*
How is everyone feeling?
Thank you also for all the comments and votes. I love you okay.
Alright go read you little freak you.

Tylers pov

"Okay you were right." I said as I looked out to the sea of people on the sand.

All seven of us stood side by side as we looked in front of us. People were dancing around everywhere as the night shone down upon us. A wooden stage was set up along the beach and had a bunch of islanders playing music as everyone partied. There was also a shack on the beach were a bartender was mixing up drinks for everyone.

Sticks of fire lined everywhere so everyone could see clearer and there was even some sort of little bonfire happening.

It was all a really friendly and exciting vibe. A lady laughed and yelled something in another language as she walked by us and threw flower necklaces around our necks.

As we stood there we all glanced at one another trying to figure out what eachother was planning.

"Well I'm off to go get wasted and dance with all these hot women." Brendon announce suddenly as he stepped onto the sand.

He gave us a little salute. "Wish me luck lads. May we all enjoy our night!" And with that he disappeared off into the crowd.

That left the six of us.

"Okay I say we just all slip up and see where the night takes us!" Jack said with spirit.

"Alright." Alan said. "So...what like on the count of three?"

"Yeah, hands in." Alex said as he stuck his hand out.

We each put our hands on top of his and counted down to three.

"One, two, three!" We all shouted.
As each of us pulled away and everyone ran off yelling and laughing into the crowd.

I though stood there like an awkward goose. I felt slightly out of place. I could get lost in those people.

"Why don't we just go get a drink?" Someone suggested.

I jumped out of my skin when I heard his voice.
I turned and looked to see josh standing by my side smiling.

"You scare the heck out of me! I thought you had run of with all the others." I said.

"Nope. Looks like you're stuck with me." he with a grin.

My face flashed with dread.

"Now come on let's start the fun!" He said excitedly as he grabbed my arm and dragged me onto the beach.

Oh lord here we go.

He dragged me along into the crowd. I could really feel the music now. Bodies jumped around and moved around freely around us as everyone showed no shame in expressing themselves through dance. Everyone grabbed at me and attempted to dance around with me, but I had no time to stop as josh had my arms still and was pulling me along through the people.

"Sorry, excuse me, sorry." I found myself muttering politely to the people I passed.

Everything around me smelt of sweat, salt and coconut body lotion, the kind of smell that said crazy holiday.

I noticed everyone was pretty much wearing their bathing suits or grass skirts and coconut tops; I though was wearing black skinny jeans and a loose black tank top.

Eventually we pulled out of the large group of partying people and josh let go of my arm as he started walking up to the grass hut that was a bar.

A man greeted us as we walked up to the counter. He had long thick dark brown hair and a friendly round face.