20 Cum fly with me

^Sorry, I couldn't help myself

Tyler's pov

We were now on the flight back home after our weekend away at fiji. I, of course, was sitting in between Brendon and Josh. This was going to be a loooong flight.

"Are you scared of plane crashes?" Josh asked as he turned to me once we were up in the air.

"Why ask me that?" I said like he was crazy. You don't go asking people that while they are currently millions of feet above the earth in a plane.
"Why? do you think we are going to crash?" I asked as I gripped the arm rests of my chair and looked at josh slightly panicked.

"No no, I was just wondering if you were one of those paranoid flyers." He said as he touched my shoulder, gently nudging me to sit back in my set properly.

"Oh okay." I said as I leant back in my chair again. "And no I'm not overly paranoid about crashing, but I suppose everyone always has that little fearful thought on what if the plane did crash." I told him

I saw a little girl peeping through the crack between the seats in front of us. She looked kind of shocked.

"Not that the plane is going to crash." I quickly explained to her.

She quickly turned back around to face the front after I said that.
Ten minutes into the flight and I've already managed to give a little girl a heart attack. I've probably traumatised her for life and she'll never want to get on a plane again.

I looked over to see josh was now playing on his phone. I tapped lightly on my knees and tried to think on what to do to occupy myself. I felt really awkward sitting next to brendon, mainly because the whole waking up in his bed incident hasn't been solved, so talking to him wasn't in my top ten list of things to do.

"Let's take turns." Josh said to me as he held his phone up and showed me that he was playing temple run.

"You can have a go first." He told me as he handed me his phone.

I took it and started up the game. Josh leant in and watched me play. I ended up dying two seconds into the game, Josh though insisted that I have another go, which I ended up doing pretty well the second time.

Pretty soon temple run became an epic battle as me and josh got really into the game.

"Oh my god! Jump! Jump! Quick slide under it! That was so close! Shit! Josh watch out for the tree! OMG! No no!" I yelled at josh as I watched him nearly make it up to his top score when he smacked into a tree in the game.

"Nooooooooooo!" Me and josh yelled in unison. "No no no noooo!"

I gripped his sleeve and shook him.
"You idiot you could've beat the top score! I can't believe you didn't see the tree!" I shouted and then clutched my fists to my head.

"I know! It was going to fast!" He yelled in defeat.

We both wept like grown men over a temple run game.

"God guys came down, it's just a game." Bredon said as he took one of his earphones out.

"It's not just a game!" Josh yelled at him.

"You don't understand!" I joined in.

"You guys have been playing it for an hour straight, I think you need to take break. You've both gone insane." Brendon commented.

"Temple run is love." I whispered.

"Temple run is life." Josh added.

"And temple run is now mine." Brendon said as he took Josh's phone and tucked it under his arm before he put his earphone back in and closed his eyes.