13 Body scans, tentacles & guards

Tyler's pov

"Yeah thanks again, I just really need this." I said into my phone as I grabbed random items out of the bathroom.

"It's going to be so epic I literally cannot wait." Alan replied back sounding pumped through the phone.

"Just all us guys hanging out and having a good time." I said daydreaming a little bit.

"Alcohol on the beach man, party's, fancy hotels." Alan added.

I hummed in agreement.

"Okay well I better go so I can go pick up austin, I'll swing by your place to pick you up after." Alan informed me.

"Alright sounds good." I replied before we both hung up.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket, that way it would ensure that I wouldn't leave it behind.
I then made sure to grab my phone charger and shove it into my suitcase.

I was super excited about this trip, but also super nervous, I haven't been on a big overseas holiday without my parents. I know I sound like a kid right now, but it's true. I feel like a grown man going on a holiday with his friends and it's a weird feeling but a good one.

I actually wasn't going to go with them, but after the past couple of weeks I've had, I've decided that it probably wouldn't be such a bad idea for me to go.

After what felt like hours of me fretting over making sure I've packed absolutely everything and haven't left anything behind, alan showed up.

"Come on buddy let's get this show on the road." He ordered excitedly as he knocked on my door.

I grabbed my suitcase and wheeled it along behind me as I grabbed my keys and locked my door behind me. I stood in the hall with alan, he had a big smile on his face which made me smile.

"This is going to be so fun." He squeaked. "Now come on, Austin's waiting in the car."

I walked with alan out the entrance door of the apartment building and out to the car park.

Alan threw my luggage in the trunk of his car as I got in the back seat.
There was a big intimidating guy sitting in the passenger seat, he was absolutely covered in tattoos. He turned around to look at me.

"Hey you must be tyler, I'm austin." He introduced himself with his not so intimidating voice.

His friendliness and warm smile made me feel at ease, so I shook his hand and told him that it was nice to finally meet him.

"Alan has been carrying on and on about you." I told him just as Alan jumped in the car.

Austin let out an adorable little laugh. "All good things I hope." He said as he gave alan a look.

"Oh you know it babe." Alan said as he leaned over and gave austin a kiss before he started up the car.

"Alright everyone, buckle up, we are off to the airport." Alan announced.

We all chatted and laughed as we all buzzed with excitement for our holiday.
We all had the weekend off and all the guys in the department planned to spend it together.

I can't believe I wasn't going to go, I'm so glad I decided to join in, because right now my insides had butterfly's and I had a never ending grin on my face.

I was going to have a good time, and I was going to relax and treat myself. I deserve this holdiday. I'm always working hard at work.
I plan on enjoying this holiday to the utmost.

Soon we were had arrived at the airport and were walking through the electronic doors. The crips air conditioning hit my body and filled my lungs as I walked in. My suitcase rolling smoothly behind me on the clean dark blue carpeted floor.