28 Ode to touch

[the tune of ode to sleep]
Im naked and I'm ready but then by the time josh is steady,
He rips my ass apart and starts pounding my crack landing,
My dick goes up, up, up, up, up to the ceiling,
Then I feel my soul start leaving, with this orgasmic feeling,
I'm pleading please, oh please on my knees repeatedly asking,
Josh, can you, please fuck me!

(OMG what have I done)

Josh's pov

I was shocked by Tyler's request, never would I have ever thought I'd hear those words come out of his mouth and being directed at me.
Nevertheless, I found myself slowly walking backwards into Tyler's bedroom, tugging gently on the chain of Tyler's handcuffs, leading him into his room with me.

He quietly kicked close the bedroom door behind him. I gripped the chain of the handcuffs and pulled him close to me, I ran my nose up the side of his neck, letting my lips brush against his soft skin gently. I could hear his soft shaky breaths so clearly.

"Let's get these handcuffs off you hey baby boy?" I whispered against his neck.

"I..I wanna keep them on, if that's okay with you.." He replied shyly.

I bit on his earlobe and groaned lightly upon hearing his request.

"Of course you can keep them on, god that's kinky." I breathed before I yearningly and hungrily attacked his lips again.

As he kissed back his legs gave out, allowing us to both fall back onto the Tyler's soft yet bouncy bed.
I pulled away from his mouth and sat above him on my knees that were either side of him. He shuffled himself up so his head was on the pillow.

I looked down, admiring him and drinking in the sight of him. His cheeks warm and tickled pink, his lips red, plushy and wet from kissing as his hands lay up on his chest with his wrists cuffed together. Also let's not forget to mention the fact that he was laying underneath me in a police uniform and staring up with innocent eyes.

Such an angelic boy.

I grasped the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up and over my head, tossing it on the floor. Tyler's eyes darkened lustfully as he practically eye fucked my torso. I smirked and reached down and grabbed the key for the handcuffs out of his belt and began undoing one side of the handcuffs.

"Wait..was..was the key in my belt the whole time?" He asked as he watched me.

"Yep." I grinned cheekily.

"Oh you little shit." He mumbled.

I dropped everything I was doing and reached one hand up to lace my fingers in his hair tightly.
"What did you just call me?" I asked firmly as I leaned in close to him, knowing that he was probably most definitely into the sub and dom roles.

"S-sorry." He apologised as he looked at me wide eyed.

"That's better baby boy." I said as I began kissing over his jawline.

I grinded my hips against his crotch, receiving a small gasp from him as his lips parted and his eyes fluttered closed for a moment.

"Take your shirt off for me baby." I ordered.

He whimpered and with his free wrists he began unbuttoning his shirt as he bit down on his lip and looked at me seductively.

His sudden confidence in showing me his want for me was incredibly arousing.

He sat up slightly as he pulled his shirt off.

My eyes drunk him in as they scanned up and down his tanned smooth chest.