Where the Stars Shine Brightest

A/N  okay ladies this one is like a continuation from kiss the rain. Basically Lau comes back as  a guardian angel a year after his death to help Larry move on. And it  tells you how Larry has been coping.  so enjoy

 ~~~************ Pic is of the necklace Lau gives Larry**********~~~

italics = Lau talking and Larry is regular writing

First is Larry's thoughts then pov after.

The song goes perfectly to this. you can start it at the beginning or in the place I tell you to start either way it's great wherever you start it.

***************************************************************************************************

Authors POV

Larry is laying in bed shirtless on Christmas Eve thinking about Lau's passing, And if Life is even worth living without him.

Larry's Thoughts

A year has passed since you parted this world, taking some of its brilliance with you.

And not a day goes by, where I can't help clinging to all the memories...

  ...Chasing after you when I should be living.

Am I selfish?

I ask myself this as I drift off to sleep, dreaming about us.

??? POV

Larry...

I crawled into his bed slowly holding onto his hand as I look at his beautiful angelic sleeping babyface. I bend down to place butterfly kisses around his face, As I lean back up, I am met with big dark chocolate brown eyes identical to mine.

Larry's POV 

Lau?!

Sorry I'm Late; I hoped you'd still be awake--

AH! Larry...

I hugged him tightly not want to let go. I was whimpering and sniffling cause I was just so fucking happy and somewhat shocked.

Is... Is this a dream?

It can be if you like... Please don't cry... I'm here...

Lau... Oh My GOD, I've...

I know... Shhh... I know...

Once Lau said that I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him like I was gonna lose him once again.

This feels so real...

Mmm...~

Your hand still fits perfectly with mine...~

Your touch still as soft...

And I still want to kiss you and never let you go...

Then kiss me... Please...

After Lau said those four words he had already taken off his clothes and was leaning in to kiss me. Of course I accepted and passionately yet hungrily kissed back, as I slowly moved down his neck and chest. It felt so good that I didn't realize that Lau had wrapped his long beautiful caramel legs around my waist oh so perfectly tight that it was taking me even deeper into his heavenly heaven hole. While I was slowly going deeper into Lau, he was clawing at my back. I slowly laid us back on the bed , as we kissed again, caressing each others bodies. And for the next 2hrs we made sweet sensual slow passionate love to each other.