Getting Wood

This one-shot came to me while listening to this song so enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the pic of what the twins are wearing but just imagine that Larry is shirtless and wearing shorts and boxers only ok.

Plus they just turned 17

Play the song along with the story I think it works really well with it.

Lau's POV

Larry and I are at home, because school ended for summer break yesterday and we were planning on going to the today then get something to eat, but instead Mommy has here at home washing her car while she is getting her hair done at the salon an hour away. Man!! out of school and already doing fucking chores. Anyway I'm in a gray tank top and some gray sweats, while Larry is only in a pair of shorts with boxers underneath. As I'm wetting the car Larry starts to soap it up, with a rich lather. As I start to rinse it off again I start to get really hot because it's like 106 degrees out side, so I decide to spay myself with water and then Larry tells me to spray him with the hose. For awhile we forgot about finishing the car and just played in the water, and just enjoyed ourselves.

Larry's POV

Me and Lau are at home washing Mommy's car while she is out somewhere, ik ok I wasn't listening. But that is besides the point were on summer break and we doing damn chores. Shit we had plans today too. Anywho Lau started to wet the car so I could lather it up and once that was done, Lau started to rinse the car off but then I guess he got hot and started to spray himself with the hose, so I told him to spray me also. We totally forgot about the car and just enjoyed ourselves playing with the water. But then I started to get extremely horny, so I took off my shorts, and started to stroke myself. While I was stroking myself Lau noticed and I saw him get on his knees and start to suck my big meaty cock, whilst caressing my abs and playing with my nipples. Only thing that was wrong with this picture right now is that I remembered that we were still in the front of the house in the fucking driveway, so I told Lau to get up and hurry to the backyard that is thankfully fenced off so no one could see us.

Lau's POV

As soon as we made it to the backyard Larry went over to the Cabinet with the multitude of beach towels and laid two down in the grass, whilst telling me to strip out of my clothes, while he ran into the house to get condoms and the KY heating lube from Mommy's room. When Larry came back I was already in Doggie position as Larry slipped on the condom groaning in appreciation of how fat my ass was. Once Larry lubed himself up he was poking at my tight entrance, and slowly pushed in, and Man did that shit fucking hurt. Larry did stop and let me adjust first, and once I gave him the ok he went hard, fast and deep. It felt so amazing and powerful, but I guess Larry thought it was a tired and boring position so he told me to lay on my back and started making love to me in the missionary position, and can I just say that I was way beyond ecstasy, and cloud nine, I think I died and went to heaven the way Larry was hitting all the right spots.

Larry's POV 

Damn sex with Lau is amazing and I didn't know that making love like this would be so incredible. Lau is so fucking tight and it's driving me crazy. We started in the Doggy position but that was kinda boring for me but I could tell that Lau really enjoyed it. I just want to see Lau's beautiful face while we make love and I'm just sayin our connection is so much stronger now that were finally doing this. I told Lau that I want to try something different, and told him that it was called 69ing, it's where we suck each other and also finger each other. I awaited Lau's answers but was turned on my stomach with Lau under me slurping away, while pushing in 3 fingers, " Shhhhhhhhiiiitttt!" that hurt like fuck but at the same time felt very blissful and exotic. So once I got my grip on reality I started to bob my head up and down on Lau.  As I was getting a good rhythm, I felt this hot tingling sensestion in the pit of my  stomach, it was so intense that I couldn't hold it anymore. I was crying out to Lau " A-aahhhh L-Lau stop I-i'm coming" but it was to late my hot seed went down my brothers throat, just as his orgasm was quickly coming to, and without warning, Lau's sweet, deliciously fruity seed went down my throat.  After mine and Lau's little 69ing experiment I was tired of making love to Mon Amour on the damn hard ass ground, so instead I had Lau stand up and go by the pool. When Lau and I went by the pool I had him bend over and face towards the house as I thrusted into my brother in one movement. I was going deep and hard but Lau kept losing his footing when I told him to arch his back and push his ass back onto this dick.

Lau's POV 

Ugggh Larry is trying to hit it from the back while we stand up, but it ain't working to well frankly because, I keep losing my damn footing. Soon though Larry turns me around and has me leaning/bending over the pool so that I can keep my balance. I mean don't get me wrong this has been great but I'm just so fucking hot, so I suggested that we make love in the pool and that's just what we did and that was beyond amazing, every time Larry pulled out the pool water rushed into my hole causing and intense pressure inside me and when Larry slammed back down it was intensified x 120 At this point both of our orgasms were at there peak and Larry came inside of me, whilst I came on both our stomachs as well as in the pool water. To finish off our little rendezvous We went down on each other for the last time, and then kissed each other passionately as we promised our hearts to each other.  After we said that we got out the pool and got the rest of our clothes, and went inside the house, playing hide and seek naked. Ik Ik we're weird but that's just who we are. Just then we stopped in the middle of our game, when we heard Mommy outside in the driveway, so we ran upstairs and put in some shirts and got underneath the cover of my bed and acted as if we fell asleep. When she finally made it up the stairs she gave us both a kiss and tucked us in and said goodnight, and left out the room. Me and Larry let out the breath of air that we didn't know we were holding, and smiled at each other saying our I love you's to each other before going into a deep deep sleep, Dream of when to have another scandalous rendezvous.