Daddy Love

Hey Ladies plz don't hate my first attempt at DDLB it was different but I actually enjoyed writing it......................................................................................................................

Author's POV

Larry and Laurent are four years old but really 22 and Larry's in love with his twin brother Laurent. Larry told Lau how he felt when they were taking a bubble bath and Larr saw Lau's tinkle thingy stand up by itself. Larry axked Lau if he could touch it and Lau said that Larry has to call him daddy first. Larry axked him why and Lau told Larry  that he heard their big brother Roy say it to sumbody. So when Larry touched Lau's huge tinkle, Lau growled like a baby lion and said it feel really good and that they should be boy-friends whatever that meant.

Larry And Laurent's convo

Daddy I can't stop playing with my cock looking at your naughty things, I want to  suck yours and give you my little ass if you want it.

Aww. I'm sorry you're feeling left out, little one. I didn't know you'd seen me with our  big brother Roy .

Have you ever had a boy's cock in your mouth?

U-umm Wellllll, No, B- (GCO)

Have you been thinking about wrapping your little lips around daddy's big fat head?

Mhummm I want to taste you Daddy 

I suppose you can try it, if you're sure you want to.

I- I want it I really do Daddy

It's only fair. But you need to know daddy's not going to be gentle on you, just because you're a little boy.

B-but why Daddy? pwease go easy on me!!!

No! You're going to have to choke on it and take it all the way down, just like your bro bro Roy ok. 

O-ok I think I can do it.

And Yes, you can play with your little cock while daddy fucks your pretty face.

Tank You God!

But you can't cum!!!!!........ Understand

Oki I won't Daddy I pomise.......

I don't think you do cause I'm serious Larry......

You're not allowed to cum until daddy puts it in your little asshole. Daddy's going to put it in your sweet little boi-pussy, after you  get it nice and wet... and hard. Maybe if you're a good boy and you take it without whining too much, daddy will let  you stroke it.

You wheely Mean it Daddy? I can touch Mysellf?

Is that what you want, little boy?

Yessssss

Do you want to cum on your hand while daddy fucks your little boy-hole?

Ohhhhhh Yesss Daddy pwease can we do that I'll be such a good little Boy I pomise.

Ok Baby boy Let's Begin.............

I know another short one but hey it was kinda cute!!!!!!!