Dirty

Play song at the beginning 

Plus I love this song hope you do too!!!!! you should also watch the vid its awesome and funny

Lau proves he's no angel when he finds Larry shackled to a barber chair wearing a leather harness and latex jock with his cock hanging out. Lau spits on Larry, smacks his dick around, and tortures his nipples, showing the helpless Larry no mercy. It doesn't take long for Lau to unchain Larry's ankles, so he can throw his legs in the air and bury his tongue deep in Lar's juicy bubble-butt. Larry enjoys the ass-eating then gets on all fours and opens his hole to Laurent's huge Guadeloupian French cock. The dominant Lau pounds the hell out of Lar's ass then pulls out and orders him to suck his dick. Larry hungrily bobs his head up and down on Laurent's uncut monster until Lau turns him around and mounts him like a sex-crazed animal. Lau yanks his own cock and blows all over the submissive bottom's back then orders Larry to shoot his load on his boot and lick it clean. just when Laurent thought it was over the script is flipped when the submissive becomes the dominator and he  ends up on his fucking back. Larry pins Lau down by his arms and grabs the rope and ties him to the chair, and starts to stroke Lau's big juicy meaty 10" cock while his other hand plays with his beautiful round succulent balls, all while biting and nipping at Lau's nipples, sending Laurent into a euphoric  blissful high of ecstasy, becoming a moaning mess. Larry then stops abruptly and sets up his many toys that Laurent will have to endure. Larry then unties  Lau's wrists and flips him over onto a long sturdy table.  Soon Larry is back behind Laurent as he gets his cock even harder by putting the glass dildo up his hairless ass. Loosening up his tight hole, Larry shoves the shower shot up Lau's hole and squirts out lots of water. He backs his ass into the Fucksall machine and it drills his ass good. He then puts Lau on the Satisfier and it vibrates his hole and his nuts which brings him really close to the edge. Larr makes sure to save Lau's huge loads for the Dragon machine and it fucks the hell out of him until Larry commands Lau to cum, and on command Lau does it for his sexy lover. Lau screams and moans loudly and cums all over Larr's smooth silky chest.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

8*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

 I know I know its kinda short but don't worry we got some more coming soon its going to be great

see ya soon loves