The Argument

Author's Note

I feel as if this is going to be really good

The video towards the end  is of the choreo that Lau did  with His boyfriend M'Y and Lau is the one named Rashaad in the video.

Sorry for the slow updates!!!!!!

     Larry's POV

 Uggggh I can't believe Lau right now I mean we have so much going for us right now besides us dancing we finally presented our music video, and he just wants to act a damn fool. I love my brother but this, he's gone to fucking far, by cussing a fan out about his sexuality. He usually doesn't give a damn about what people say about us, but something is different, this time around. I mean come to think about it Lau really hasn't been his self for the last two weeks. He's keeping secrets from me, Staying out late and  he's a lot quieter than usual and overall just being kinda distant. I don't know what's wrong but I'm sure in hell going to find out.

(Play Song)

Laurent's POV

Why me? Why Now? I just kept asking myself those questions as I made another huge gash in my thigh, while I'm in my bathroom. Yes it's true I lost my cool on instagram to this lunatic fan of Larry's, saying shit like I'm the most disgusting thing that he has ever seen and that my mother should have given me away, or better yet killed me because I'm gay. So what if I'm gay it's my life choice!!  But it didn't end there not only did this person follow me on instagram, he showed up to  our workshop in L.A and joined my group and messed up the whole routine by doing Larry's choreography  in my group. I mean who does that? If he wanted to do Larry's routine he should have joined Larry's group. But after the routines were done, and we started the cypher and freestyles, I went to the bathroom to take a leak cause I really had to go and been holding it for like 2 hours. But that is beside the point this dude came in there and started talking trash about me, I mean I just looked at him and just didn't respond, and continued my business, I guess when I ignored his ignoramus ass that just pissed him off cause the next thing I know is that I'm being pushed against the wall with my hands above my head. I yell WTF man and let me the fuck go but he just laughs and back hands me across the face. I was so fucking stunned that I didn't realize he pushed me too my damn knees and was thrusting hard and fast in and out of my mouth. it wasn't until I couldn't breath for a good 4 mins that I was being forced so I bit him, causing him to pull out. while he was on the ground holding himself I got up and ran to the door but it was fucking locked. When the fuck did he lock the door?  As I was trying to unlock the door the guy came up behind me  and hit me with something hard in the back of my head, and then Blackout. When I woke up I felt this sharp pain in my ass and lower abdomen, As my eyes fluttered open I saw the man on top for me thrusting hard as hell to the point I felt new blood trickle down where the dried blood was. I tried to scream but he duct taped my mouth and hit me again. I was crying and hitting him to get him off of me, but he didn't he just continued like it was his mission and came inside of me and put a cork up my ass so I wouldn't leak. He got off of me fixed his clothes wrote something down on a piece of paper put it in my pocket and left out the door with out saying a word. the only thing I could do was text Larry and let him know I didn't feel good and was going back to the home. So I called my best friend And boyfriend M'Y to come pick me up. Five mins later M'Y pulls up to  the studio and lets me in the car. He looks at me worried and asks me what happened, I just broke down and told him what happened. M'Y drove to his beach front home and Had me get undressed to get a bubble bath and to relax while he checked that piece of paper, what he found was the worst news I could ever find out. He told me it was the guy on instagram that has been harassing me for the last 2 weeks. All the paper said was "look for FurryFucker1280DieLaurentDie". at that I literally broke down. So for the Last two weeks I've just been keeping out of sight and staying away from Larry, and no I didn't tell him. But yesterday I was pissed and done with all the bullshit. this Crazed lunatic posted a pic of me and Larry Hugging and said that if I was really a loyal brother I would have the balls to tell my brother that I'm just a useless piece of shit and should probably find a new dance partner with better talent, new moves and a better sense of humor. That was the Last straw and so I let the Beast come all the Way out.