Christmas Surprise

Sorry it's so late everybody.... We had a lot of people coming over and visiting, that I couldn't work on and finish this up for all of you, but here it is hope you like it.

Pic above is what Lau usually wears and how he looks when his doctors aren't there.

What will This Christmas surprise bring this year?? Don't know? Then just wait and see!!!!😈😈😈😈😇😇😇😇😇😼🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅. Please play the song while reading, if it ends before you finish the story then start it over.

Also at this time I want to raise awareness on Bipolar disorder aka Bipolar depression, also known as manic depression, is a mental disorder with periods of depression and periods of elevated mood. The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania, depending on its severity, or whether symptoms of psychosis are present. During mania, an individual behaves or feels abnormally energetic, happy or irritable. Individuals often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences. The need for sleep is usually reduced during manic phases. During periods of depression there may be crying, a negative outlook on life, and poor eye contact with others. The risk of suicide among those with the illness is high at greater than 6 percent over 20 years, while self-harm occurs in 30-40 percent. Other mental health issues such as anxiety disorders and substance use disorder are commonly associated.

As well as Schizophrenia, and Depression.
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation. People with schizophrenia often have additional mental health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance use disorders. Symptoms typically come on gradually, begin in young adulthood, and last a long time.
Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity or apathy that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and sense of well-being. People with a depressed mood can feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, angry, ashamed or restless.

Just know you never know what someone is going through......

Enjoy my LOVES..... Remember to vote, share, and comment!!!

************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~

Larry's POV

I was sitting on my bed in my room just thinking as usual. I mean I was just thinking about the years without him, I mean it's been 5 years. 5 missed memories, 5 missed birthdays, 5 missed Christmas's, and New Years, and 5 years without my best friend, my other half, my mirror, my brother, my twin, My Laurent. It wasn't Lau's fault that he was always sick. Maman had always told me that what Lau had was the crazy sickness, but eventually I learned that what he had was Bipolar depression, and schizophrenia . Maman took him away from me, because she said that he was dangerous. She had him taken away to a place called Brookdale Mental Asylum. She said that they would make him better, and that he'll be back in a month, but that was a Fucking lie. I'll never forget what he made me promise before they took him.