The Hook-up

Laurent doesn't usually cruise the parks for hookups, but when he sees beefy hunk Larry loitering around, he decides to have a seat and see what happens. Larry notices him immediately, and as they make eye contact, he runs his hand up his thigh, cupping his package for Lau to see. Moments later, the two of them make their way to Lau's place across the street, where Laurent undresses Larry, kissing him, down his muscled body and removing his pants, then diving onto Larry's fat cock, sucking him until he's nice and hard. Larry returns the favor, jerking himself while he deep throats Lau's hard dick. Laurent is ready to get fucked, so he jumps on the bed, ass perched up in the air, as Larry bends down and tongues his hole, getting it nice and wet before plunging his bareback cock all the way inside. Larry fucks Lau hard from behind, his sweat dripping onto Laurent's back as his cock pounds away. They switch positions and Lau gets on top, riding Larry reverse before flipping onto his back to let Larry fuck the cum out of him. He spits his load as Larry continues to fuck him, pulling out and jizzing all over Lau, then shoving the throbbing head back in as Laurent lay freshly fucked and exhausted.