Chapter 2: Classes

The door opened and you saw a tall man, in about his mid 3o's with tall spiky grey hair with a mask covering half his face. He looked at you in confusion then his face turned into recognition of who you were so he stood aside and held the door to let you in the room. As you walked inside you looked to your left and everyone was staring at you. The room was silent. I looked around as the teacher walked inside and sat at his desk. "Introduce yourself to the class," you stood there "um.. I'm (y/n) and I'm 16" he smiled at you then pointed to where you would be sitting. You went to your seat and sat next to a girl with shiny blue/black hair and a full fringe. She seemed cute and she smiled at me when I looked at her. As I sat down she spoke softly "hi I-I'm Hinata" She said looking at me. I saw her pale eyes and just smiled at her and chatted through form. Then a boy turned around to speak to you, he had brown scruffy hair with red marks down the side of his cheeks. He leant on our desk and started talking to us. "So (y/n).. Where did you come from?" His voice was husky and flirty. You just smiled and replied "hidden mist" you spoke with confidence. He smiled and sat up more, "leave a boyfriend behind?" You blushed and smiled playfully "no" and Hinata next to you giggled. You all laughed and the next thing you know form was over and your next class was... Science. Erghh you thought to yourself. You asked Hinata if she or anyone in your firm was in your class. "I'm not but Kib-" she was cut off by the guy with the red marks. "Kiba is" he said with a smirk. I'm guessing he is Kiba. "I'll take you there" he said still smirking at me. You put your bag in your shoulder and walked out with him.

You waved to Hinata goodbye and walked with Kiba. He seemed really sweet and a bit flirty but he must flirt with all the girls right? You were walking when you arrived at your class "our teacher is Asuma Sensei he's nice so don't worry too much you've got me" he winked and you chuckled under your breath and he laughed with you as he went to his seat. You went up to your teacher and he pointed to where you would be sitting. You saw you were sitting on a table of 6 and you were next to ... That boy from before with the spiky ponytail! "Hey you never gave me your name you know," you looked at the teacher but leaning towards him facing still towards the teacher. Once you leaned back you looked at him and giggled. "Oh sorry it's Shikamaru *yawn*" you just looked at him in confusion. "Your tired already?" He just looked at you that just said 'duh' you laughed and listened in class.

--Time Skip--

It was lunch and Hinata found you. "Come sit with Kiba and I" she spoke quietly I nodded and followed her to a small patch on a field where a group a people were, I recognised Kiba and Shikamaru but no one else I sat next to Hinata and another girl with a long blonde ponytail and a long side fringe. "This sexy new thing is (y/n)!" Kiba said laughing. "Awwww she's so cute!!! I'm Ino!!!! We are gonna be best friends!" You were a bit uncomfortable with how over happy and close she was to you. But you smiled and tried to be polite. Sitting opposite you was a really mysterious guy, it made you intrigued and you started to stare at the boy with the short shaggy brown hair and sunglasses until he notices you staring.