Chapter 3: The Invitiation

You just smiled hoping he wouldn't think that you staring at him was creepy. "Hello (y/n) sorry for not introducing myself sooner I'm Shino, I'm pleased to meet you" he slightly bowed his head. He is really polite and has a slight mysterious side to him. I like it. You were chatting throughout all of lunch and exchanged your numbers with everyone and you had a really good day. School seemed much better with lots of friends. The home bell rang and you went to walk out to go home when someone called your name. She was from lunch but I don't remember her name.... "Hey I know you live near me so I thought we could walk together?" You nodded as you studied her face trying to remember her name. She had pink hair and middle parting. "I'm sorry but I've forgotten your name..." You feel awful for asking but couldn't help it. She just laughed and said "Sakura haha anyway I'm so happy it's nearly Friday because on Sunday it's Hinatas birthday and me and Ino have arranged a surprise birthday party on Saturday.. Hey you should come!!!!" You looked at her with excitement
"yes! I would love to where is it?"

"It's at her house at around 8:30pm because she will get home from work and we'll all be there! OMG this is gonna be so fun,"

"I don't have an outfit though?"

"That's ok I'll come shopping with you in the Friday after school deal?" She holds out her hand in gesture if a hand shake. You took it with confidence and spoke "deal". You reached the road at which you part you said your goodbyes and went home to an empty house. You made dinner then put your pjs on and went to bed.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

You swung your hand to the alarm clock screaming at you. You hit your hands around a couple of times trying to find it in your sleep. You hit it and it fell silent.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

"I get it I get it! Jesus I'm up!" While having the argument with your alarm clock you began getting dressed for school and doing your straightening your hair. You quickly grabbed an apple and left for school.

As you arrived in form Hinata wasn't in yet but Kiba was you went to your desk and he started to talk to you when someone came over. He was in our group at lunch he was blonde and really smiley. "Hey (y/n) hey Kiba!" He said cheerfully. "Oh hey Naruto" Naruto! That's his name. You were talking when Hinata got in and form started.

--Time Skip--

As I was walking to our lunch spot in the grass someone came running towards me backwards. He was trying to catch a football but wasn't looking where he was going. He pushed me back so I fell and hit my head. He just jolted and turned around. "Watch where you are going slag!" You stood up leaving your bag and things in the floor. "Excuse me?" He turned around shocked that someone had answered back to him. He had black long hair in and stitches on the corners of his mouth.
"Do you know who I am?"

"I don't care you shouldn't speak to people like that!"

"Wow. This slag! I'm Kakazu! I would be careful what you say to me bitch." He came towards you and started pushing you around. Until you was pushed over again. Then you saw someone from my friends ship group it was Saskue. You met him before and he is really strong. He punches him and helps me up. "Thanks" you stand up as he grabs your arm you his out in pain. "You've grazed you arm, do you want to go to the nurse,"

"No I'll be fine honestly." You say smiling at him. He is really kind and I've only spoke to him once. He's good looking as well. You sat down next to Sasuke at lunch and everyone asked what happened, once explained Naruto stood up "I'm gonna go give him a piece of my min-" he was cut off by Neji  grabbing his arm to stop him. "You'll just make it worse leave it" Naruto just gave a glare to Neji and sat back down and crossed his arms. "We still on for after school?" Sakura said and you nodded.