Chapter 12: So ill

You reached yours and Sasuke's house and you walk in and sit down on the table trying not to make eye contact with anyone because of how red you still were. Someone came up to you and asked "are you ok? You look a little... Pink?" You look up to see Itachi's friend, Sasori. "Yeah I'm fine," why is he talking to me? You look back down and see Sasuke come up to you. "Hey you wanna come to the table I'm dishing up," you nodded and followed him. You look behind you and quickly looked forward because Sasori was still looking at you. Sasuke dished up food and you started to eat as he wanted you to try it first. You started to cough. "Are you alright?" You coughed again. "This food....." He looked at you with a puzzled face. "Is it not good?" He asked you just looked at him. "No no it just... Went down the wrong hole haha," that was a lie. It wasn't cooked properly, the meat was still pink, no the meat was still red. Bleeding. This wasn't like it was rare this was raw. You didn't want him to find out what it tasted like so you quickly grabbed his plate and ate everything off his plate and yours. "(Y/n)? Was that good? Haha" he began laughing, you laughed with him nervously not wanting him to find out, you wipe your mouth with a tissue and say "will you excuse me." He nodded and went to make himself some toast, since you ate his dinner.

You run to the bathroom and sit by the toilet. Oh No. You were sick. You did not feel good at all. You started to sweat and threw up again. Sasuke comes in and sees you lying still, like someone had sucked all the energy out of you by the loo. "Are you alright?" He said with concern coming towards me. "I-I'm fine.... I think" you said still with a smile on your face. "You need some rest." As he spoke them words he picked you up and put you in your bed. "Thanks" you say as you roll over closing your eyes. He stroked your hair back and walked out  the room. You started to blush at the thought of him being so kind.

--Time Skip--

You were still so ill from Sasuke's dinner that you couldn't go to school, you wasn't upset exactly but you did want to see your friends. You heard the front door open then close. Huhhhh, this is gonna be a long day, you thought to yourself looking around the room to see if there is anything you could amuse yourself with for 8 hours! You saw your phone and text a few people to see if they would answer. 'Hey Hinata what lesson you in?' No answer. 'Hey Sasuke can you get home quickly when you finish?' No answer. Why is no one answering!? You were starting to get really bored. "Oh! The science project presentation was today! Oh no I should text Shikamaru to apologise," as you text him to say sorry he actually replied. 'You should be, women are so troublesome, this is gonna be such a drag!' You laughed to yourself and thought, I hope he visits me. I miss him. As you thought this you decided to text him back. 'Hey Shikamaru, was wondering if you'd want to come visit me because you know I'm sooooo ill 😂'. You just smiled at the text that came through. 'Fine, just because your sooo ill'

--Time Skip--

School should have been finished and people should be returning home. You were still in bed and asleep. Being ill is tiering. You heard the door open and footsteps coming upstairs but you stayed asleep as you wanted to make the person Sasuke jump. You heard you door open and someone sat on your bed next to you. "How troublesome," wait it's Shikamaru! I'll - you were cut off from your thoughts when Shikamaru started talking to you, "I brought you some medicine.. While I've got you here asleep this will be easier to say..." He started to stoke your hair back out of your face. You stayed 'asleep' because you wanted to hear what he wanted to say. "...I was hoping that you'd want to come to the prom thing with me... I know it's not my sort of a thing but I just thought... What am I saying your asleep, I'll see your around (y/n).." He got up and closed the door quietly trying not to disturb you. Omg he just asked me to he prom... Wait I think.. No he couldn't have. Did Kiba try to ask me to the prom? No I must be making things up. You sit up and go downstairs in your tracksuit bottoms and black vest. You saw Shikamaru was about to leave. "Oh hey Shikamaru, where are you going?" You said trying to play cool that you were actually asleep just a minute a go. "You were asle-"

"Well I'm not now come on let's do something,"

"Like what?"

"Well I don't know lets just see, come on" you grab his hand and went upstairs. You sat down and patted next to you to sit down. You pointed to the medicine and said "did you get me that?" He picked it up and started to read it. "Yeah, it says it's good for temperatures and just easing pain... What's actually wrong with you?" You stayed to laugh and explained it to him. You both laughed and he opened the medicine. "W-what are you doing?" You say backing up slightly. "Giving you medicine? What does it look like?" You just scowl at him and shook your head. "I'm fine I don't n-need it." He just looked at you like 'sure'. He carried in pouring it on the spoon. You got up and put your hands in front of you and shook them. "No I don't want it!" He got up with the spoon "come on it will make you feel better, don't make this a drag!" You started walking back until you hit the door with your back "no!" He said "now your stuck," he said walking up to you until you were a breath away from each other. You patted you hand around and found the door knob and opened it. "I'm not taking it!" You started to run and turned around to poke your tongue out. He wasn't having it and ran after you. You ran to the bathroom and run inside and before you could lock the door his foot was in the way. You pushed the door close with all your might but he beat you easily. He was in and you were knocked into the floor. "Your cornered just take it (y/n)!" You were pinned. He was on top of you and you couldn't move you arms as they were pinned by your side because of his legs. He poured out a new spoon full and feed it to you, but not with ease. You were blushing and he notices and realised how he was sitting on you. He just stood up like nothing happened and said "I'm gonna go home, I'm tired from all that running, I'll see you at school," he left and you went backdown stairs and ate a takeaway, since Sasuke wasn't trusted anymore.