Chapter 6: Hinatas Birthday

You woke up with a huge headache. What the hell happened last night? You thought to yourself while sitting up holding you head. What am I wearing?You looked at your phone for the time. 2:37pm. Wow I don't remember the last time I slept in so long. You looked around and you were not at home. As you looked around longer you realised you were at Hinatas. I must be wearing a pair of Hinatas pjs.  You walk downstairs to see Hinata making breakfast. "Oh hey Hinata, happy birthday!" You gave her a hug. She hugged you back and you both say down on the sofa moving all the empty beer cans. Kiba then walked down, "happy birthday Hinata!" He then looked at you and smiled. You blushed since he was only in his boxers. Hinata didn't care because they had been best friends since forever and she was just used to him like this.

"Do you want to go upstairs to my spare room, where there's no ... Mess?" Hinata said. You both nodded and all headed upstairs. As you reached the spare room, it was basically another front room! You all sat on the sofa and put a blanket over you all and decided to watch a film. You sat in the middle when you noticed Kiba looking at you, "yes?" You said in confusion. He was looking at you neck you followed his gaze to see 3 big hickies. "Who gave you them?" He laughed touching them. You shot up and ran to a mirror. Pulling down your top. "Oh no, oh no, oh no," you said repeatedly trying to rub them off. Kiba sat here laughing and Hinata chuckled.

"Well someone had some fun last night!" Kiba laughed

"It's not funny!" You say

"Well who was the lucky guy," there was a pause. You turned to face him.

"I'm not sure..."

"HAHAHAHA" Kiba was in hysterics. You just have him a glare and turned to Hinata hoping she had some answers. "I know who it was," Kiba fell silent. "It's was Shino," she said giggling. "Shino?" You and Kiba said in unison. Then it all came back to you. "I remember now!" You say thinking back in regret.

"Did you get some!" Kiba said smirking

"Kiba!" Hinata said innocently

"No... I ended up over the toilet," you said rubbings the back of your head. Kiba once again laughed, you ran over to him and jumped in his lap. Punching his toned, bare chest playfully. "What is your problem!?" You said half angry half joking. You then blushed realising where you were sitting and where your hands were, you quickly got off and sat back in your seat trying not to look at him, Kiba just smirked at you. "So Hinata, did you have any fun last night?" You say looking at her. She went red. Kiba chuckled. He knows something and Hinata isn't telling me!

"Hinata?"

"It's nothing really," she says still not looking at you.

"Oh it was something," Kiba said still looking at Hinata.

"Kiba! You saw?" She says embarrassed. Kiba just nodded. "Will someone tell me!" You say getting frustrated. You look at Hinata and she just lowers her head then Kiba speaks up. "I was walking to the garden to get some fresh air, when I walk past Hinata and Naruto kissing, I knew she was intoxicated then because she wasn't fainting." You smile happy for Hinata and hug her, "does that mean you're a thing now?" Hinata just nodded and spoke "he asked me to be his girlfriend. You and Kiba both hug her. You both knew how much she liked Naruto. "What about you Kiba? Had any fun?" You said elbowing him playfully. "No, I wanted to fool around with some girl but I couldn't find her so.." He was going red and his hand was scratching that back of his head. You looked at him confused but decided not to ask.

Kiba's POV

(Y/n) had fallen asleep during the film but Hinata and I hadn't. So I decided to play a little trick on her. I told Hinata but she wanted no part of it. Party pooper. Anyway I grabbed a lipstick from one of Hinatas draws and sat back down next to her. As I sat down I must of made her move because she leaned her head on my shoulder. I blushed. She looked so peaceful sleeping there, and so angelic. I put the lipstick down and just let her rest on me. I put my head on hers and put my arm around her. She was so warm. Once I wrapped my arm around her she snuggles into my chest. I was looking for you (y/n).