Chapter 10: ...Sasuke

Sasuke's POV

I woke up first and thought about (y/n). I felt awful, she has nothing so I decided to ring Sakura and ask her to buy a whole load of clothes and ... Other stuff they have and I'll pay for it all.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"It's Sasuke,"

"Sasuke! What do you want?"

"Go out and buy and bunch of clothes for (y/n) and bring them here,"

"How much?"

"Anything you want go now and bring it here in 20mins"

"O-ok"
I hung up the phone. I don't like her she is annoying, and Ino. They are just always screaming. I wanted her to be done in 20mins because I want to surprise her and cheer her up.

--Time Skip--

Your POV

You began to stir as the light hit your eyes. You opened your eyes slowly as you turned you saw your wardrobe. Huh? You sat up letting your eyes focus. There was a soft pink sash on the wooden wardrobe, with two blue bows on each end. Someone was written on the sash. 'To (y/n) love Sasuke,' you got up from your bed and rubbed your eyes. And adjusted Sasuke's top that you slept in and walked up to the wardrobe in confusion. You opened it cautiously and you saw a piece of clothing. Huh? You opened it quicker and you just dropped to the floor, put your head in your hands and just starting crying. Then you heard footsteps running up the stairs. "(Y/n) are you ok?" Saskue said coming to your side putting his hand under your chin making him look up at him. "Thank *sob* you, thank you *sob* so ... Much". You looked into his eyes and saw a different look in his eyes. With his hand still under your chin he moved it closer to him so you could feel he breath in your pink lips. "S-Sasuke.." You looked up into his eyes "shh" he gently kisses. You were surprised he could kiss so gently.
"Wait we have school, we're gonna be late!" Dam school. You rushed to your wardrobe and went to put your uniform on but Sasuke was staring at you biting his lip. "You can't stay here," you laugh pushing him out. You looked for your uniform. These clothes are all way too short! You found your uniform and went to school with Sasuke, and you were driven by his chauffeur. "I could get use to this," you both laugh and got to school late. You went to school and sat at your table. "(Y/n), Sasuke your late detention after school," Kakashi said. You huffed and sat to your desk. "(Y/n)! My sexy thang," you both laughed and he brought you into a hug. You blushed because you wasn't expecting a hug and your hand was in an awkward... 'Place'. He blushed and pulled you away quickly and rubbed his head and turned red. You quickly went to your seat and sat by your self as Hinata had not come in. "Hey, Kiba?" He turns around.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Hinata?"

"She was sick" He said looking at the empty seat next to you. He quickly moved to the seat next to you and brought his books with him. "I didn't want you to feel too lonely." He smirked at you. You laughed and just leaned your head in his shoulder. You felt him tense but you didn't care, you could just be yourself around Kiba and you liked that about him. "When will I get to meet your dog?" You say punching him playfully. "Never!" He says jokingly. "You can come and meet him today after school if you want?" You linked your arm around his and nodded. "Oh wait I have detention, can you wait for me?","sure" he replied. From the corner of your eye you could feel Sasuke's stare.