Chapter 14: Should I Go?

As we reached a stop Sasuke turned around he turned around sharply and looked at you in the eye. He grabbed you hand not letting his eyes gaze away from your eyes. "(Y/n)," he said while you looked down at him holding your hands with a slight temperature rose in your cheeks. You looked up at him when he spoke "I've been wanting to ask you, do you want to go to the prom with me?" He was looking straight through your eyes. "I-I," he let go of your hands and he put them in his pockets and looked away from you. "It's ok it's not like I wanted to go anyway." He went to walk away but you grabbed his hand forcing him to turn around. "Hey, Sasuke," you give him a hug. "Proms aren't my sort of thing" you whispered in his ear and you could feel him smirking in your neck. Should I go to prom? It looks like everyone is going?

It was science, next to Shikamaru. As you walk in class you see him laying his head on his hands leaning over the desk. He was sleeping. Typical. You sit down and throw your bag in the table that made a loud smack. "Ahhh...women, so troublesome," he sat up and lent his head on his hand. "Alright everyone get in your seats, I'm passing around your grades," Asuma said and he started to hand out papers, Shikamaru didn't seem bothered but you were nervous since you wasn't here to do the presentation. "Are you not nervous?" You said knocking Shikamaru, "no because I don't care," the paper was handed to you turned over. "I can't do it!" You grab his arm and hide your head. He blushed and then rolled his eyes then picked it up and smiled. "We failed," you looked up "what?! Why are you smiling?!" You grab the paper from him to see for yourself. You smiled and hit him and laughed "that's not funny! We passed A*," you both laughed. But suddenly he looked straight at your (e/c) eyes and said "trust me next time," you got shivers. Something about that made you feel goosebumps. You liked that feeling. You looked away with a blush and it didn't go unnoticed. I wouldn't mind going prom wit- what am I thinking he's my friend.

Science was over and it was the end of the day form. As you go to form Kiba and Hinata was there and they invited you to go eat with them, and Naruto of course. As you left school together you walked along in pairs. Naruto and Hinata, you and Kiba. You hooked your arm with him walking along you thought. I want to know if he asked me to prom, he's so cute sometimes. I wouldn't mind going with him- wait he's a friend. Can you go to prom just being friends? Do I want to? I wasn't even going. You were interrupted from you thoughts when Kiba shoves you slightly you look up and he tilted his head for you to look. You follow his gaze and see Hinata leaning on Naruto's shoulder while he had his arm around her. "Aw they are so cute," they heard and Hinata just went a bright red and Naruto said "have you seen yourselves," he laughed and turned around. You blushed while letting go of his arm and you heard Kiba curse under his breath at Naruto.

Kiba POV
Stupid Naruto! He knows I like (y/n), and the fact she was holding my arm was nice. Hmph. I still haven't asked her to prom, I mean I tried but then... It turned awkward. She might know that but it wasn't properly, not how I wanted. But I don't want to bring it up again, she clearly doesn't like proms Kiba. Stupid.