Chapter 11: Detention

You wait back with Kakashi and Sasuke because you were late to class. You and Sasuke were a desk apart when you heard a noise.
"Pssst"

"What?" You replied whispering

"Since when were you and dog boy so close," he said in a patronising tone.

"Excuse me?"

"You know what I mean,"

"He's one of my best friends here,"

"But you were acting like .. Like a couple,"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Because... You shouldn't hang around with him!"

"And why not?"

"Because he does-"

"Because he doesn't treat girls right, I've heard that one before, are you jealous" you say smirking at him.

"No why would you say that?"

"No reason, but I'm going his after schoo-"

"Why?"

"Because he is one of my closest friends here?"

"Well I'll see you at home" he got up and left detention, without a care about Kakashi trying to stop him. "You can go as well then (y/n)," thanks Sensei." What was wrong with him?

You walk outside to see Kiba waiting for you resting on the black rusty school gates. "What's up with him?" He asks pointing behind him as he stands up straight and walks towards you. You give him a hug and reply "we had an argument I guess," he looks at you confused but didn't ask about it. "You wanna see Akamaro or not!" He said grabbing your hand and running to his house.

You arrived at his house, it wasn't big or small. It was cosy. You walk inside and see a tall girl cooking in the kitchen listening to music. She had the same markings on her face as Kiba did and here long thick hair was tied up with two loose strands hanging down across her face. She was moving slightly to the beat as she cooked and Kiba started to chuckle. We walked over and before we actually reached her she said "hey Kiba, who your friend?" She didn't even look at me? How did she know Kiba was here or even me!? You didn't want to ask as you had just met her. "This is (y/n), (y/n) this is my sister Hana" you shook her hand and then you felt something rub on your leg. Since you were wearing your school uniform with socks you could feel that it was soft fur. You look down to see a huge white dog with brown ears. "Aww, who's this little guy!" You say kneeling down and petting the dog with both your hands. "It's Akamaru." You looked up with an excited look into Kiba's eyes and he looked into yours with a strange look, you couldn't tell but just looked back down and arrived in petting the soft fur that was like stroking a cloud from heaven. You wanted to feel his soft fur everywhere, you put your face to his and closed your eyes to feel the fur more intensely. "Uhhh... (Y/n)? What are you doing?" You opened your eyes and realised your where rubbing your cheek in his. "Haha" you laughed nervously and stood up quickly seeing everyone looking at you. "Let's go upstairs," you say wanting to leave the eyes as quickly as you could. Wow that was embarrassing.

You were upstairs in his bedroom with Akamaru. His room was a mess. "So (y/n), are you excited for this weekend?" You looked at him confused and tilted your head to the side, to didn't reply as he spoke up "it's the schools prom? Have you not heard about it yet?" You shook your head and say in the bed with your arms crossed, "oh, I don't really like things like that. It would be better without teachers, but it's just awkward otherwise." He looked at you slightly upset and you wasn't too sure why? "Haha yeah there're so awkward" he said laughing nervously and slightly upset. He wasn't looking at you in the eye. "What's wrong Kiba?" He looks and you and takes a deep breath. "Well I was going to ask you if you wanted to-"
*RING*
*RING*
he was interrupted by your phone ringing. It was Sasuke. "Sorry, I should take this." You said walking to the door. You felt bad but you had to be nice to Sasuke since he was letting you live there and you did have a little argument before, and wanted to apologise.

"Sasuke?"

"Yeah,"

"What's up?"

"I wanted to apologise abou-"

"I should apologise, I didn't have to say-"

"I shouldn't have been jealous about you and Kiba," he was jealous. You blushed slightly at the thought.

"I'm cooking dinner if you want to come?"

"Sure I'll be there."
You hung up and went back to say goodbye to Kiba. As you walk into his messy room your trip on some blue T-shirt and fell onto Kiba, he wasn't looking at you and you fell onto him forcing him backwards, with you in top. As you crash you opened your eyes and felt something on your chest. You looked down and blushed immensely. Kiba looked and saw where his hands were and lifted them off as quick as he could. You got up off of him and was still a tomato. "Look I did-" you cut Kiba off quickly and tried to make it as least awkward as possible and said "um... I need to get going anyway .. Haha," stop laughing! As you both laughed in embarrassment you left and started to walk to Sasuke's.