Chapter 5: House Party

It was the next day and it was about 7:00pm so you decided to get ready for the party and put your new things on. Although you didn't want to at the shop you still put on the underwear and the dress over the top. I really like this! You put you makeup on by doing a smokey eye effect. Then you did you hair straightened and down. You went downstairs and put your new shoes on and decided to head to Hinatas.

As you were walking you heard someone call your name, you turned around to see Neji calling you. "Oh, hi Neji" you say smiling and waiting for him to catch up. "Wow. You look.." You just blushed and carried on walking with him to the party.

It's time. 8:28pm. Hinata should be in any minute. "Everyone find a spot to hide I'll turn the lights off!" Ino shouted as she ran to find a place after turning the lights off. We heard keys just outside the door. Everyone fell silent. The door opened and she walked in. As she turned the lights on everyone jumps up and yells "surprise!". Hinata gasps and goes a bright red. "Naruto, go give her a hug, it looks like she needs one." You said the Naruto hoping you would please Hinata. He nodded and walked up to Hinata. "Happy birthday Hinata!" He said with a big smile hugging her tight. Hinata fainted. "Are you ok? You don't look too well?" He picked up her bridal style and took her to her room where you are. "I've got her" you say as he nods and leaves. As she woke up she shoots up. "W-was it a-a dream," but she then sees you. "Come on you need to get dressed! I'll meet you downstairs," you say and shut her door. As you came down everyone was already drinking and dancing. I need to catch up! As a smirk hit your face. You find the Sasuke, Sakura and Shino taking shots, as you walk over Shino passes you one and everyone says "cheers!" You all took you shots and placed them on the table as quick as you could. Sasuke won. The alcohol was burning the back of your throat when Shino passed you more. And more. And more. Next thing you knew you were drunk. Very drunk.

By this time it was 11:56pm and nearly midnight. Everyone one looked like they were going to have a midnight snog. What is this New Years?! But the as you stumbled over to the sofa as your head was dizzy. Shino sat next to you. "Y-you ~don't ... ~look drunk?" You say struggling to say your words. "I am... But not as much as you.. I'll still remember the night on the morning not sure about.... You though." You laughed and you wobbled and laid you head on his shoulder. You looked up to see him blushing almost. "Is S-Shino ~Blushing?" You tease while sitting back up and grabbing his cheek. You slowly took off his glasses. Wow. His eyes are .. Beautiful. You were closer than ever. You could feel his breath on your lips. You hands slid down the his shirt and you pulled him in by the collar. Midnight. You were now kissing Shino passionately. I'm kissing Shino! He started to kiss you neck leaving bright purple marks, you moaned softly into his ear. You stopped. He looked at you in confusion. Uh oh. Your stomach began turning. You held your mouth and run to the bathroom. Gross. You were sick into the toilet. Shino walked in and started to run your back. You closed your eyes and smiled. "Thank you Shino," Hinata walked in and whispered to Shino "I've got this,". She then sat next to you as you plopped next to her. She looked at you. "I saw you were having fun" she giggled. "Sshhhhh ~I don't... Know what ... ~your talking abo-" you were cut off again as your stomach began to turn once more. Once it was over is said "I'm sorry ... Hinata." She just laughed. "I think you should stay at mine for the night," she said.

"Yay! ~we could have ..... A SLEep over!" You were so drunk.

"We'll sort of, Kiba is also staying the night as well because I wanted to spend my birthday with my best friends,"

"Aawwww...~ you are so .... Cute" you collapsed onto her shoulder asleep.