CHAPTER - 44

SORRY.. SORRY.. KAAN PAKAD KE SORRY..!! I WAS BUSY AND NOT FEELING WELL TOO..!! STILL I WAS SUFFERING... BUT I CANT KEEP YOU ALL WAIT FOR LONG TIME..!! I WAS GETTING MANY REQUESTS FROM MANY FOLLOWERS AND READERS TO CONTINUE THE STORY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE..!! SO THIS CHAPTER IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE WAITING FROM SO LONG..!! THANKS FOR KEEPING PATIENCE..!! AND YEAH, I DO ASKED FROM MANY PEOPLE WHETHER I WAS DISCONTINUING THE STORY.. NOPE.. I WONT STOP WRITING UNTIL YOU PEOPLE GET BORED..!! #STAY TUNED...!! MISSED YOU ALL..!!!

HAPPY READING..!!!

she pecked on his cheek and stood up..

MAnik- -arey ye kya hai...!

Nandu- aur kya chahiye...!

MAnik- wo toh tumhe patha hai...!!

nandu- mujhe kuch nahi patha MANIK..!! and bye.. i'm leaving..

before he could stop her.. she left..

he turned to the other side of the door and stamped his foot.. she came again from his back and pecked him on the other side of the cheek and ran..

manik smiles for her cute antics..

she too left to murthy mansion..

MURTHY MANSION

Nandu's pov:

oh god..!!! kal manik ka birthday hai..!! mujhe laga sab log milke use surprise dhenge..!! par kisi ko yadh bhi nahi hai...!! mein kaise yadh dhilao sabko....!! kuch kahu toh mujhe hi tease karega..!! okay..!! kal sab ke sath milke kuch plan karthe hai..!! tab tak mujhe hi kuch karna padega...!! kya karoon.. kya karoon..!! she got a plan... she got prepared to execute the plan..

immediately she called to manik..!!

phone conversation

manik's phone started ringing.. he got a bright smile looking at the caller id remembering the situation they were before some time ago..

manik- already missing me...!!!

NAndu(shy)- aisa kuch nahi hai..!!

MAnik- acha..!! toh call kyu kiya..?

Nandu(stammering)- wo.. wo.. mujhe tumse kuch bath karni hai..!!

Manik- kya bath karni hai...!! bolo..?

NAndu- phone pe nahi.. Mujhe tumse directly bath karni hai..!!

manik- is wakth..? time dekha tumne..!!

NAndu- ofcourse.. and no more discussions.. come outside... i'm waiting..

Manik- nandu.. meri bath toh..

before he could say anything she cut the call..

Manik pov- ise achanak ho kya gaya hai..!! hope everything is well..!!

he slowly went out without diaturbing others and found her outside standing in a frock which was till her knees.. he got awestruck looking at her beauty.. he was in his casuals looking handsome as usual.. (in the media box)

Manik- iradha kya hai madam..?

NAndu gave a what look to him..

Manik- do you wanna kill me with your beauty or what...!!

she blushed...

MAnik- blush karthe rahogi... ya kuch bologe bhi..!!

NAndu- ha.. ha.. come with me..!!

MAnik- come with you but where..?

NAndu- manik..!! do i ever questioned you..?

MAnik- always..!!

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें