CHAPTER- 91

HELLO MY DEAR LOVELY READERS..! AND A BIG "HAI" TO MY INSTAGRAM FRIENDS..!!!

 I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MY CHANGE IN BEHAVIOR THESE DAYS..! 

FROM NOW ON.. I WONT BLAME ANYONE.. I'M HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU ALL.. AND I'LL..

I WENT THROUGH THE COMMENTS OF LAST 3 UPDATES.. AND I CAME TO KNOW THAT MOST OF MY SILENT READERS ARE THE WRITERS ITSELF..!! YES..! I TOO GOT AMAZED..! BECAUSE I FOUND THIER COMMENTS IN RECENT UPDATES..! I AM  FEELING VERY HAPPY THAT WRITERS DO FOLLOW ME AND READ MY UPDATES.. I WAS REALLY OBLIGED..! THANK YOU WRITERS AND MY DEAR SILENT READERS..! BUT PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT TOO YAAR.. 

OKAY LETS GET BACK TO MANAN'S ROKA CEREMONY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NANDU'S REACTION ON RIYA..!!  A VERY BIG CHAPTER..! BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DISTURB THE FLOW OF ROKA..!

HAPPY READING...!!!!

***********************************************************************************************

Manik was done with his thought process and proceeded to get ready for his ROKA ceremony..

NANDU ROOM

Nandu got dressed in the pink lehenga sent by her jaan..

she was looking the prettiest and most beautiful...

Sanjana comes to have a look at nandu's preparations.. 

she got amazed with her daughter's attire..

Nandu looks beautiful in that pink lehenga and matching jewelery...

                                       (nandu's attire by #Anya & jewelery in the previous update)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                                       (nandu's attire by #Anya & jewelery in the previous update)

SAnju- Nandu..! ye dress kab karidh li..??

Mukthi- wo aunty..! ye dress nandu nahi..! unke hone wale pathi dev ne bejha hai..!!

Sanju(excitedly)- manik..??

Alya- yes aunty..!! she looks so pretty na..!

Sanju- pretty toh hona hi tha... ye dress mera manik jo select kiya hai..!

she said teasingly which irked nandu...

Nandu- toh you mean to say that the dress is pretty but not me..!!

Sanju- koi sakh..??

navya mukthi alya giggles.. 

Nandu- aap humesha uski side hi lethi ho..!

saying this she made a sad pout..

Sanju pulls her cheeks and says..

Sanju- ye dress isliye pretty hai kyunki meri pari jo peheni hai..!!

Nandu smiles widely and hugs her..

Alya- aww..! ye sab dekh ke mujhe bhi sadhi karne ka mann kar raha hai..!

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें