CHAPTER- 82

Tada...!! mere pyaaaaaaaaare readers...!! your sru is back..!!! so quick na...!! i know.. i know.. kya kare..? ab itna sweet readers jo mila hai mujhe...!! aap sab ko aur wait nahi kara sakthi..!  As tomorrow is good friday.. i got an off to college.. so i thought to write today..! dher kis cheez ke liye..! come on read your favorite manan's cute love story....!!

Happy Reading my lovely readers....!!!!

**********************************************************************************************

Yash and RAj opened her cabin's door and shocked to find nandu collapsed on the floor unconsciously..

They immediately rushed towards her and tried to wake her up..

but she didnt respond,,

both of them gets panicked to see their princess in such a state..!

Without wasting any time, they informed doctor and shifted her to their personal room..

Within no time.. the doctor has arrived and checked nandu's condition...

RAj- what happened doctor..? is she alright..? wo tikh hai na..?

Yash- subah toh tikh thi..! achanak se ushe kya ho gaya..?

Dotor- Calm down both of you..! nothing to worry..!

RAj(shouted)- what do you mean by nothing to worry..! look at her condition..! she's not in her senses too..

The doctor got frightened.. Yash calmed raj by holding his hand..

YAsh- what happened to her doctor..?

Doctor- Mr.Murthy..! she got fainted due to continuous crying..! so she stressed herself and fainted..! i guess wo subah se kuch khaya bhi nahi hoga..!

Yash- jyadha serious toh nahi hai na.!

Doctor- no Mr.Murthy..! i gave her an injection for her strength.. she will get her consciousness within 15- 20 min.. after she woke up.. let her eat something and give these medicines which i prescribed..!

YAsh- sure doctor.. 

Doctor- i will take my leave then..?

YAsh- yeah..! thank you so much..!

Doctor- Its our duty Mr.Murthy..! okay..! take proper care of her and dont worry.. she'll be alright very soon..

said patting YAsh shoulder..

soon the dotor left..

Raj and Yash didnt inform Sanjana and Nyonika as they dont want them to get panic..!

after a good 20 min nandu opened her eyes..

when she opened her eyes.. she found her both the bodyguards are pacing through out the room..

Nandu(whispered)-papa..!!

Immediately RAj and yash rushed to her listening her voice..

YAsh- Nandu..! tu tikh hai na..! are you feeling alright..?

she smiles and nods..

RAj- you just scared us nandu..!

NAndu- sorry uncle..!

RAj- sorry ki kya jaroorat hai beta..! please apna khyal rakha karo..! you know na how much we all love you..!!

She nods in yes..

YAsh- doctor said that you fainted because tum jyadha dher tak ro rahi thi..! is everything okay..? anything bothering you..?

RAj- kisi ne kuch kaha..? just say the name..! 

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें