CHAPTER- 112

Here comes the manan mehandi function with lots of masti..!!!

Its an unedited part.. So bear with the mistakes I've done..!

Happy Reading...!!

***************************************************************************************

Mehandi

The last but one major function before the wedding is decoration with temporary henna (mehandi) tattoos. Mehandi artists are called to the houses of the boy and girl and apply mehandi to the palms of the female family members, and the hands and feet of the bride. A basket containing Bindi and bangles is handed around so girls can choose those that match the outfit they plan to wear to the wedding. The Mehandi ceremony takes place in the atmosphere of a party. The bride and other ladies get mehandi ( designs) done, on their hands and feet (most ladies get it done only on their hands but the bride gets it done on both hands and feet). For the bride the mehndi is sent by the future Mother in Law, which is beautifully decorated.

***********************************************************************************************

MURTHY'S PLACE

After the sangeet ceremony everyone dispersed to their respective places where as manan stayed together in Nandu's room.. 

The next morning, manan were sleeping on the couch cuddling.. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik is the first one to wake up.. He adores her and keep on kissing her numerous times..

She felt his gaze on her and snuggles more into him..

Manik- Good Morning Baby...

Nandu- hmm..

Manik- Chalo.. Get up.. The Mehandi ceremony gonna start..

Nandu- hmmm..

Manik- Nahi utna hai kya baby ko..?

Nandu- hmm..

She holds him even more tight and slept again..

Manik plays his own ringtone and acts as if someone called..

Manik- Hello.. Who's this..?

Manik- Oh.. You.. No baby.. How can I forget you..?

Nandu opens her one eye and glares at him...

He ruffles her hair and continues speaking with the caller..

Manik- What..? Today..? Okay.. I'll come.. 

Nandu's patience level lost its limit..

Manik- I love you too baby..

Thats it.. The lioness Nandu snatches the phone and barks at the caller..

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें