Thanksgiving..!!!

Finally finally finally I got a chance to thank the most important persons of cute love story journey..!!

I'm really glad that you people accepted me and my story with all the love..

AnyaMananLover , Believer_13 , divya659 , priyasmiley , sneha_glam , freelancer_JS , PrathyushaEluri , srikavyaapple , amurose , niyati_2000 ,  Thank you so much for the wonderful bonding we've made..

Thank you so so much tanyagoenka5 , mdevnani98 , sweetdollradhika for being there from the very first chapter till the end of the cute love story.. Your support means alot..

(I apologize if I forget to mention others who were regular readers )

AnyaMananLover , priyasmiley , freelancer_JS , sneha_glam thank you for being the helping hands all the while..!!

amurose Your appreciations (in personal chat) on my works means so much special to me..!! 

Special thanks to my sweet and cutest reader sneha_glam who always put a smile on my face with her lovely comments.. 

malaika-xoD , VidhiArora686SrishtiSharma9 , matttto thank you all for commenting on each and every chapter almost..

(same goes here as well.. If I forget any of your names, please do accept my apologies in advance..)

LOADS OF LOVE

Sru..

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें