CHAPTER- 106

HELLO LOVELIES....

I WANNA SKIP MUKBHI'S MARRIAGE AS I WANTED TO GIVE MUCH IMPORTANCE TO MANAN MARRIAGE AND CONCENTRATE ON THEM.. SO IN THIS PART YOU'LL GET TO SEE NANDINI BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL...!!

NOW TELL ME.. HOW MANY OF YOU ARE EXCITED..??

BOLO..BOLO..

HAHA.. ;-)

HAPPY READING...!!

**************************************************************************************

JOURNEY TO SHIMLA

Cabir- Guys..! Isnt this journey boring..??

Manik- Here comes the cabiraaa-the master mind...

Mukthi- Guys.. Its really boring.. Lets talk something na..

Arya- I've a great plan..!

Dhruv- whats that..??

Arya- we can plan Nandu's birthday party..

Before he could say anything, Manik bumped in between saying..

Manik- whatever you guys plan... dont involve me.. This time no masthi.. and i'm serious..

everyone were shocked with his statement.. Luckily Nandu is not with them.. 

he went to the other place to be seated..

Cabir- what the hell man..! 

Arya- Guys.. someone pinch me...!

Mukthi- It's not time for any jokes Aryaman..

Dhruv- Buddy ko kya huwa.. why did he burst in such a way..?

Navya- Guys.. we seriously need to help them..

Abhi- Lets just wait till the wedding gets complete.. Till then may be some moments might take place between them which can eventually get them back together..!

Everyone- Hope so...!!

Finally the Mukbhi's wedding finished and all these days manan were same as before.. They were missing each other badly but their ego didnt let them unite.. Their friends tried all the ways to get them together but none of their plans worked.. Even Manan parents came to know about the cold war between manan but they didnt intrude as they want manan to solve their disturbances themselves.. The days went on.. But the result was as usual failed..

The night before Nandu's birthday.. - 30th August ( Its my mom birthday..! ;-) )

She denied all their friends request of celebrating her birthday.. But they forced her.. She had no other option... So to avoid the situation, she locked herself in her room the whole day after the completion of Mukbhi's wedding.. 

It was 12 already.. But the most important wishes she was waiting for are not yet reached her..

She felt hurt and upset.. She switched off her mobile in anger and dozed off..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें