CHAPTER - 68

HELLO GUYS..!! ITS 300K+ VIEWS..!! SO HAPPY...!!

 I GOT MANY COVER PICS FOR MY FF TILL NOW..!! IF ANY OTHERS WANT TO EDIT.. CAN EDIT AND SEND IT TO ME..! I'LL POST ALL THOSE COVERS TOMORROW..!  VOTINGS WILL BE DONE FOR THOSE COVER PICS..!! THE COVER PIC WHICH EARNS MUCH VOTES WILL BE SELECTED AS MY FF COVER PIC..!! AND I'LL POST IT ON THIS SUNDAY..!!

SO DEAL EVERYONE...???

NOW COME TO OUR STORY..!! EAGERLY WAITING PEOPLE..! HERE YOU GO..! HAPPY READING..!

***********************************************************************************************

MANAN OFFICE

Manik was busy in his work..

he was sipping his coffee with one hand and holding a file with the other..

someone knocked his cabin door...

he was facing his back to the door..

so without looking at the door.. 

Manik- Maddy..!! what is my today schedule...?

The person didnt say anything..

Manik- you there...?

she slowly came towards his back and wrapped her hands around his neck..!!

he knew it was Nandu.. but he wanted to tease her...

so he took her hand in his and kissed on her knuckles..

she blushed..

her happiness got vanished when she heard him further...

Manik- soha baby..!! I missed you so much...!

This brought a frown on her face.. but she didnt say anything and remained silent..

Manik- SOha...! why are you so silent baby..? please say something naa... I'm dying to hear your sweet voice...!!!!

Thats it for her..

she immediately jerked off her hand from him..  

Nandu- Because it wasn't Soha..!!

she stressed the word Soha...

Manik smiled himself.. controlling his laughter he looked towards her and started acting..!!

MAnik- Nandu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

MAnik- Nandu.. tum.. sorry..! mujhe laga..

she cut him on between..

Nandu- that it might be soha..! hai na..?

Manik- yeah..! I mean No..!

Nandu- jhoot math bolo manik. .!

Manik- yeah..!

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें