IMPORTANT NOTE...!!

HELLO READERS..!!

I know everyone is eagerly waiting for this update.. But to your disappointment, i wont be able to update this story for few days..

The reason is, i dont wanna spoil the 100th part.. you all very well know that only 2 chapters left to complete 100 parts.. This is my very first fanfiction story which gave me a lot of friends, genuine readers, lovely supporters and cute little sisters and helping friends and many more..

This ff "manan- a cute love story" is really a special one and means a lot to me..

I never expected such a huge response when i started this ff.. But i got so much love and support from you all that which became my strength now..

At present, i'm in my vacation mode and not getting good ideas regarding the story.. So, if i hurry to write the update, it will definitely turn to be the bad update..

 I literally don't want that..!

I wanted it to be the special one.. so, please do understand your writer(me)..!!

I love you all soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much... that's why i don't wanna disappoint you guys with boring updates..!!

Till then read my other two stories and enjoy..! Please do provide your love and support to my other two works too..!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.....!!!!!!

If you have any ideas or demands to be placed in the 100th part, please feel free to share..

I'll be back in a short span of time..! Dont get worried...!!

Dont try to forget me either..!!!

MY WORKS:

manan- a cute love story

Manan- It hurts to hurt you

Manan- Connected through hearts

loads of love

Sru..

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें