CHAPTER- 92

WOW....!!! What an Amazing response of the game..!! So, everyone enjoyed the game right..??  And the weird things you've done.. Trust me..! they were all so funny that i couldn't stop laughing..!! Now i got o know that my lovely readers are such a naughty pranksters too..!!! Okay..! Lets get back to this later..!

*******************************************************************************************

I  wholeheartedly thank each and everyone whoever nominated me..!! Please guys..! If anyone else wanna nominate me.. you can go through the nomination process in the previous update..! Nominations will be closed after 5th of may..! so make it fast..!!

********************************************************************************************

so, everyone were excited for Nandu's reaction na.. so everyone happy with the outcome.. did i reached your estimations in the last update..??

now lets see what manik is upto..???

Happy reading fellas...!!

**********************************************************************************************

Nandu was so much embarrassed now as she was jealous of a kid from these past 3 days..!!

she was feeling like to hide her face somewhere far..

Manik observed her cute antics and couldnt control himself anymore and burst into laughter..

everyone got amazed with his sudden outburst..!

Nandu was more than embarrassed now..

Mukthi- tu aise kyu has rahe ho..??

Cabir- lagtha hai...! Roka hothe hi pagal ho chuka hai..!! abhi aisa haal hai toh.. sagaai ke badh kya hoga..! and what after sadhi..! Oh my god..!!!

Manik- just shut up cabir..!

Dhruv- par buddy..! huwa kya hai tumhe..??

Manik- NAndu se hi puchlo...! bolo nandu..!!

she glared at him..

Sanju- Nandu..! kya huwa..?

Nandu- kuch nahi mom... mujhe kuch yadh aagaya.. mein abhi aayi..!

without waiting for anyone's reply.. she rushed to hide somewhere out of embarrassment..

Raj- Manik..! atleast tum toh batha.. huwa kya hai..???

MAnik- Actually dad..! 3 dhin pehle Riya ka call aaya tha.. you remember mom..???

Nyo- ha.. aaya tha..! toh..

Manik- when i was talking to her.. your princess thought that riya was my cousin who was so close to me..!

Raj- wo such hi toh hai..!! Riya and you are really close na..!

MAnik- ha dad.. par Aap ki laadli princess Ms.Nandini Murthy jealous ho rahi thi..!!

Sanju- jealous..? wo bhi riya se..!

MAnik- ji aunty..! ushe laga Riya choti bachi nahi.. but something around her(nandu) age.. so she felt insecured and jealous..!

Nyo- omg manik..! ye sab confusion meri wajah se huwa hai..!

Raj- tumhari wajah se matlab..??

Nyo- ush dhin jab manik phone pe bath kar raha tha.. tab nandu mujhe puch rahi thi ki Riya kaun hai..!! so, i simply said said she's your cousin and you both were very close..!!

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें