CHAPTER- 111

MY EYES ARE STILL NOT CURED.. BUT ITS ALMOST MORE THAN A WEEK I DIDNT UPDATE THIS CUTE LOVE STORY... SO THOUGHT OF WRITING IT.. LAST UPDATE'S RESPONSE WAS NOT UP TO THE MARK.. ATLEAST DONT DISAPPOINT ME WITH YOUR RESPONSE FOR THIS UPDATE..!! I HAVE PUT IN LOT OF EFFORTS FOR THIS CHAPTER EVEN I'M UNWELL..!!

PLEASE DO WATCH ALL THE VIDEOS.. I PROMISE YOU'LL ENJOY TO THE FULLEST..!!

HAPPY READING..!!!

***************************************************************************************

(NANDU OUTFIT)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(NANDU OUTFIT)

He comes near her and forwards his hand and bows his head down..

He didnt find her hand in his and looks up..

she was walking along with the other boys teasing Manik..

Manik- what the..?

Cabir(yells)- Manik.. You too come.. Why are you standing there alone..?

He grits his teeth and calms himself faking a smile..

He was seated next to her.. He tried put his hand on her shoulder but found the different touch..

He looks at his right and found Cabir, the prankster with cunning looks..

Manik immediately takes off his hand from Cabir's shoulder and stays calm TRYING to control his anger..

 Nandu whispers- Ye hamare plan me nahi tha..!!

she asked him gritting her teeth..

Cabir whispers- This is my part of the plan..!

Nandu whispers- I swear.. If he'll be angry with me na.. You're so dead..!!

Cabir shouts- Woooo... I'm so scared Ms. Mini Monster..!!

Manik instantly turned towards their direction..

Manik- kya huwa..?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें