HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY DAD...!!!

Hello everyone..

Again celebrations time..!

Sorry for repeated notes but being a Dad's girl, I cant keep myself shut without wishing him..!!

I'm not with him on his very special day.. But My wishes can come all the way..

So.. Here I wish my Lovely Dad on his 50th Birthday..!!

***********************************************************************************

My dear lovely Dad,

You've completed 50 years...!! But you still look young and deterministic.. You fulfill all my wishes without any arguments.. Growing up, I always admired your awards. Today, I have to say that you deserve the Best Dad in the World award for all that you do...

I know I wasn't always the perfect child, but you have always been the perfect dad. Thanks for fixing the little things I broke and for showing me how to correct my own mistakes as I grew.

I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven't changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to be the same as you to my kids that you have always been for me.

Dad, you were there for me from the day I was born, always having my best interests in mind. You are one of the most important people in my life and I love you with my whole heart.

I could never find a gift that would measure to the love you have showered me in.

Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding.

No words can ever take the place of the feelings of my heart for you, hope your day is joyful..

I will always be your little girl, have a day worth cherishing...

There is no bond like the one that we share.

Happy Birthday to a one-in-a-million father.

Happy 50th daddy! Half those years of putting up with me is a feat!

You're every girls dream of a papa and I am lucky you are mine.

Once again I wish you many more happy returns of the day Daddy...!!

!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Loads of Love

Your Daughter..!!

manan- a cute love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें