Chapter Six

We find ourselves standing in a deserted park.
Where is everyone?

With no time to dwell on that thought and the overwhelming sense of danger that every cat has, I open a portal to Wonderland.

"Are you two ready?"

Alice stares down into the Rabbit Hole. It is the same one that she fell down the first time.

"I already fell down this thing once, not doing it again."

She turns to leave, however, I tackle her and we fall into the hole together.

And we fall. And fall. And fall.

It seems endless, yet that was just an illusion.
In reality your mind is trying to catch up with the fact that your falling through a hole and the gateway to Wonderland plays off that.

Eventually we fall to the bottom and crash through the top of the Door Room.

We land on the floor and groan.

Then of course, Wonderland has to play a trick on us. It flips the room so we fall from the now ceiling to the floor.

Rolling over onto my back, I am surprised to find myself still a human. I thought when I return to Wonderland, that I would change back into Cheshire. Believe it or not, I was only slightly disappointed. I mean, yes, I have missed my Cat form but what good has it brought me?

Bringing myself to my feet, I help Alice and Hatter to theirs.

"We need to hurry. The Red Queen will notice our presence soon."

We hurry to unlock the door. And as soon as we open it and step through, the door slams shut behind us.

-------------

We hurry to the White Queen's castle.
It was easy to get there via Cavorting, but Hatter and Alice pass through the guards easily, they stop me.

I feel tears prick my eyes.

"You are still exiled, Cheshire."

Seriously? Even though Alice is alive and breathing, they still believe I killed her!

Alice and Hatter exchange looks and I wave them off. "Go find the White Queen!"

--------------------------

I am dragged to the dungeon of the White castle.
Thrown into a cell, I immediately turn my back to the guards, trying to focus on where Alice and Hatter are.

I listen in on the conversation when I find them.

"So you are saying that you are trying to find the Stone of Wonder?"

Hatter nods, "But we will need Cheshire's help, right?"

The White Queen sighs, leaning back in her throne.

"Cheshire, according to the Oraculum, was never suppose to return."

Alice steps up to the White Queen and growls, "Well she did. And has been through Hell to get back here."

Wow, and I thought I had guts!

"Very well. Here. Give this to Cheshire Cat."

The White Queen pulls a long chain from her pocket and hands it to Alice.

-----------------------------

Once I open my eyes again, my heart is beating fast.
Why?

Stepping up to the bars that define the cell, I call out to the Wonderlandian guard.

"Hey, you! I need to talk to you for a minute!"

He walks over and when he stands in front of the cell door waiting for me to speak, I reahc through the bars and grab him roughly by the neck slamming his head against the bars.

I quickly escape from the cell and rush to find Hatter and Alice.

******************************************************

A/N: Hey readers! I try not to do Author's notes in most of my stories and usually can't resist, but I've been doing good so far right?

Anyways, the picture in the media is of what "Human Cheshire Cat" wears when she first travels to wonderland. In the previous chapter where she had been in the cell for five days, she still wore the same outfit from the chapter before that (Where she first talks to the Avengers). And when I posted chapter five (Or was it four?) on a different site where they can vote  (I can not spell the site name for the life of me) and comment on how the story goes. It was commented and noticed that I wrote "Everything I had been fed the past few days." Katrine was fed in the time span of her being trapped in that cell. Unlike the show and movies, the cells have bathrooms. I just didn't want t go through the trouble of writing about a bathroom.

So the next chapter will be a short explanation of everything going on. It's what I call, "Middle of the story short cut."
It will also have a picture of the White Queen and Red Queen's outfits.

Later!

-Alexandra Rylie